Burnley – Opposition Views

James

We catch up with Tony Strange ahead of our trip to Turf Moor.

What are your expectations for the remainder of the season for Burnley and Chelsea?
I guess in terms of staying in the premiership Burnley and Chelsea are worlds apart. Will Burnley survive? maybe just. At home we are a totally different force than away, as our home record will testify. I think Chelsea will see a very Different Burnley side than the one beaten at your place and I’d wager we’ll get something from the game. This said Chelsea are on fire at the moment and are my prediction for the title.

Which Burnley players should we look out for when we visit?
Burnley players you need to look out for at home are the entire 11 men on the field. As I’ve said we are a totally different proposition at Turf Moor.

Do you have any memories of playing Chelsea in the past? Memories of playing Chelsea?
Carling Cup last season amazing night for us winning 5 – 4 on penalties

Your opinion of Chelsea?
My opinion of Chelsea is pretty much like the rest of the premiership big boys in that teams like Burnley will always struggle. Our maximum wage bill per player is £15k compared to 100K plus for the top premiership teams, so competing on a financial level playing field and attracting the big players is always going to be difficult. This said it does make it all the more sweet when we beat the big boys at home. As a football side there is no doubt Chelsea are a quality team and am sure Burnley would happily take some of your reserves on loan and put then in the 1st team.

Your Favorite Chelsea Player?
My Favorite Chelsea player has to be Lampard, the man is pure class.

Your prediciton for the game?
Prediction for the game 1 – 1

Related posts:

1. Preston – Opposition Views
  2. Burnley Preview
  3. Birmingham – Opposition Views
TalkChelsea?d=yIl2AUoC8zA TalkChelsea?d=qj6IDK7rITs TalkChelsea?i=v8R9lzMtYkg:G-UTTnldpec:V_
v8R9lzMtYkg

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic