Keisuke Honda

BahrainiBlue

Chelsea’s Director of Football, Frank Arnesen is widely quoted in the Dutch press this morning speaking about VVV Venlo’s highly-rated Japanese playmaker Keisuke Honda.

Arnesen: "Chelsea currently need no new players for the first team, but we have followed Honda, he could be an interesting player for us."

The former PSV midfielder added: "I cannot confirm the interest since I have not seen him play myself. We also follow many players. Our international scout Hans Gillhaus has been following Keisuke Honda. Hans has seen him play a few times. In January, when the transfer window opens again, I hope to know Honda better."

Keisuke Honda has opened the new Eredivisie season in impressive form, scoring five goals and providing four assists in just five appearances. A whole host of clubs are reportedly interested including CSKA Moscow, Galatasaray, Malaga and Paris Saint-Germain.

Chelsea are also expected to face competition from fellow Premier League giants Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United.

Last month Keisuke Honda was named as an IMScouting Player to Watch, a full scouting report can be seen here.

Source: http://www.imscouting.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You