Look On The Bright Side !

Vital-football

Chelsea - Look on the Bright Side!

"Always look on the bright side of life" they sung as they were hanging strapped to their crosses having been crucified in the hot sun!

Okay, we may have lost John Terry, out for a minimum of six weeks but these things happen (especially when players like Eboue are let loose - keep drawing those Gooner suckers in!), it`s a squad game and we`ll survive.

At training today, Ricardo Carvalho was in full flow and can`t be far off of making a comeback.

Interestingly, in almost 'Pythonesque` style, we found out courtesy of the Chelsea Propaganda TV station that this season Ricardo and JT have only played together twice(?) and in the last ninety odd games only thirty odd times together - now that is 'Lady Luck` deserting you!

However, also spotted enjoying a good work out were Michael Ballack (edging closer to a return) and the young duo of Ben Sahar and Scott Sinclair (both now having returned from their loan spells at Queens Park Rangers).

We`re not sure if any of the three will play on Wednesday against Liverpool but we`d be surprised if Ricardo wasn`t in the squad for the trip to Ewood Park.

Altogether now - start whistling - "Always look on the bright side of life!"

Or in hindsight should it

"Life`s a ……… of sh*t……..!"

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good for the new year for the blues then!

Yeah...bloody marvelous.

We'll be missing Terry, Drogba, Essien, Mikel. Kalou, not to mention any other injuries we pick up in the next few weeks and the major factor of having footballs equivalent of Mr Magoo picking the team.

Things are indeed looking good :P

Yeah...bloody marvelous.

We'll be missing Terry, Drogba, Essien, Mikel. Kalou, not to mention any other injuries we pick up in the next few weeks and the major factor of having footballs equivalent of Mr Magoo picking the team.

Things are indeed looking good :P

As long as we have optimistic fans like yourself we will always be on a high :tiphat:

Let's be realistic, we're not going to win the title. A top four finish is what we can expect, as this is a rebuilding season more than anything. Although we have the fighting spirit needed to win competitions and I can see us ending up with perhaps the Carling Cup and/or the FA Cup.

Let's be realistic, we're not going to win the title. A top four finish is what we can expect, as this is a rebuilding season more than anything. Although we have the fighting spirit needed to win competitions and I can see us ending up with perhaps the Carling Cup and/or the FA Cup.

I'm not so optimistic :P

Expecting to see us win the league is like Derby fans expecting to stay up. I have hopes for the Champions League tho. Arsenal and Liverpool both got to finals whilst having poor seasons. On our day, with a fully fit squad (ages till the next UCL game, we might have a fully fit squad) i expect us to beat anyone. We still have players that have lost all 3 semi's and i guarantee that's the one they are targetting. Losing those Semi's hurt, i still feel them all and think about them and what couldve been.

lol come on misschief stop being so misserable. Being a Chelsea fan aint that fukin bad. How come some ppl are so depressed? ok so getting injuries is fucking annoying and we have an ugly fat "nobody" in charge but we aint a bad team ya know. Cheer up its christmas lol