OFFICIAL: Drogba pens contract extension

Excellent news, Hopefully we have a clause in it to say if he acts like a fucking idiot on TV again we can sell him.

If I put myself in Drogba's situation, I would've done the same thing. Ref was lucky he didn't get hit.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news, Hopefully we have a clause in it to say if he acts like a fucking idiot on TV again we can sell him.

I've got so much respect for the way he acted that night, he said what every Chelsea fan was thinking.

Lets hope he'll score some more like he did in pre season, and not get lost in games like he did at Reading.

laugh.gif

We most certainly do. I really think that playing with two strikers will bring the best out of Didier once again. Whilst he excels as a lone striker, with a second attacker alongside him, he has the option of flicking the ball to him, or peeling away and taking the shot - afterall, a second striker is something for the defence to think about. When Sheva played up top with him, Shevchenko's reputation meant that he always had a defender peel away with him, giving Didier space. Even though he didn't have the best of times, Sheva, as a second striker, was always a threat to the defence and this meant the defence gave Drogba less attention that they should have. I think the same will happen this year - the defences will be worried about 25-goal Nicolas Anelka, giving Drogba more time on the ball. Cue mass lip-licking at the prospect...

I couldn't agree more! And neither can Drogba. He actually mentions this in his autobiography. He said that when Shevchenko came, it made defender's nervous, so most would double team him and leave Drogba wide open, hence DD's 33 goals in Sheva's first season. I honestly think Shevchenko was hard done by at Chelsea. I would love to see him get some time on the field and prove that he is still a deadly passer and finisher.

I've got so much respect for the way he acted that night, he said what every Chelsea fan was thinking.

Lets hope he'll score some more like he did in pre season, and not get lost in games like he did at Reading.

Honestly, I could not have been more proud of Didier that night! He really showed the blue blood in his veins! That's why i love him! He has so much passion for the game, the club and mostly, the fans. When i watched his DVD 'L'Enroyable Destin' I could see how much the fans response meant to him. He has something about him that not many players have. He actually cares what the fan's think! I find this remarkable! So much skill, so much money and popularity, yet he still prefer's the love of the fans over all of that!

Didier Drogba la la la!

Honestly, I could not have been more proud of Didier that night! He really showed the blue blood in his veins! That's why i love him! He has so much passion for the game, the club and mostly, the fans. When i watched his DVD 'L'Enroyable Destin' I could see how much the fans response meant to him. He has something about him that not many players have. He actually cares what the fan's think! I find this remarkable! So much skill, so much money and popularity, yet he still prefer's the love of the fans over all of that!

Didier Drogba la la la la!