Kim Källström

200px-Kim_Kallstrom_portrait.jpg

We're not currently in for him at the moment, but I really do like this player. Not because he's Swedish, but I believe he is a good utility player. Could be very useful for Ancelotti.

Currently plays for Lyon. I'd prefer him over Pirlo. Much more years in him at 26!!

Thoughts anyone??

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200px-Kim_Kallstrom_portrait.jpg

We're not currently in for him at the moment, but I really do like this player. Not because he's Swedish, but I believe he is a good utility player. Could be very useful for Ancelotti.

Currently plays for Lyon. I'd prefer him over Pirlo. Much more years in him at 26!!

Thoughts anyone??

He is not goog enough he lacks pace he is as slow as ballack and he is 26. He packs a very good shot though and he has decent passing skills. I would call him a tottenham or aston villa level player not a top 4 player.

I think he's a great player, in all honesty. He, along with Hugo Lloris and Ederson were OL's best players last season, and certainly their most consistent. However, I don't think he'd add anything to the midfield that we don't already possess.

In a perfect world, hadn't Ballack of signed a new deal with us, I would have quite easily replaced Källström for Ballack, (Not Pirlo... too old)

Not that I hate Ballack, I think he's a great player, but like Badboy said, Källström is similar to him, so Ballack wouldn't be missed too much if we replaced him with Källström.

That's a fair point. However he enjoyed something of a revelation towards the end of last season; his form was excellent and he got back into the OL side. He'd been a substitute for much of the early season, but his form helped OL make a late push for a Champions League spot - which was lucky, since other players were performing woefully.

He's certainly a player I wouldn't mind at the club, as long as people pronounce his surname correctly :P Thats what fucks me off about Benzema, because his surname isn't said Ben-zee-muh, its Ben-ze-marr. It pisses me off watching Setanta coverage of Ligue Un and hearing them say Kallstrom; its Challstrom. Haha, I'm so sad :lol: But thats how the stadium announcer at the Stade Gerland says their names, and he isn't likely to be wrong.

He's certainly a player I wouldn't mind at the club, as long as people pronounce his surname correctly :P Thats what fucks me off about Benzema, because his surname isn't said Ben-zee-muh, its Ben-ze-marr. It pisses me off watching Setanta coverage of Ligue Un and hearing them say Kallstrom; its Challstrom. Haha, I'm so sad :lol: But thats how the stadium announcer at the Stade Gerland says their names, and he isn't likely to be wrong.

That's almost as bad as Andy Gray prounouncing Bosingwa's name wrong, he says "Boz-winga" which fucking annoys the shit out of me!! :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You