TICKETS for Chelsea - West Ham (April 6)

Cosmin

Hi guys! First of all, I want to apologize if starting this topic is not ok. If needed, please remove it.

Just wanted to ask you guys for some help regarding the Chelsea - West Ham game, that is set to be played on the 6th of April.

I will be in London for the Drake concert on the 5th and I wanted to go to a Chelsea game for the first time in my life, but I have no idea how to handle the ticket situation.

When and where should I start looking for tickets? How much should I expect one to cost? I will probably go for the cheaper options. 

Do you have any advice for me? Any information would be helpful.

Many thanks! 

EDIT: found on the CFC website that the tickets will go on sale 42 days before the game. But if you have any kind of info regarding the price that I should expect, it would be very helpful.

Thanks! 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic