Lodgings In London?

.Cee

Well, me and my husband are going to London soon and we're looking for a really cheap place to stay there. I've looked at a few websites and the cheapest is around 65+ pound/day and we're hoping someone here would know a place that's around half that/day?

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As London is about the 3rd most expensive city in the World, youll be hard pressed to get anything that isnt half decent for under £50. Clean cheap chains are things like Travelodge. Outer London you can get 'cheaper lodgings' but arent that savoury.

Again, I would tell the club you and hubby are coming over, tell them your budget, and what can they suggest ? Once they know you're going to spend dosh, they should come up with some ideas.......

Ok, thanks.

Yeah, I told the club we're from Asia when we bought the tickets for the AS Roma and Liverpool home games like you suggested. The tickets are on their way by first class post.

Thats good. Dont know what its like in Indonesia atm , unfortunately London, apart from having exhorbitant prices is getting a lot colder at the moment, so bring warm clothes ! Hope you and hubby have a good time.

Thanks! :D

I am really excited and looking forward to the trip!

:woo::woo: