Writers Wanted

Zohaib

Hey guys!

I've been thinking of starting a site based on sports articles. Basically, you'll have the chance to write and publish your own articles online.

Currently I'm looking for writers for various topics. All major sports are planned to be covered. So that would be football, cricket, baseball, American football, ice hockey, and rugby.

Any community help will be greatly appreciated, and maybe if there is profit from the site, a portion of it will go to you.

Thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lampards Bitch
Thanks for the interest mate. The site is still being set up, and soon it'll be ready for launch. I'll need as many writers as I can get.

Would there be a part for motor sport? Because I would be interested in writing about Motorbike racing if there were :)

Guest Lampards Bitch
I never knew you had an interest in bike riding Cara

Dont have a Valentino Rossi tattoo for nothing my dear ;) yeh love it! always watched it since I was little. Did my 1st article on the site for the Moto GP race today. check it out!