A bad problem...

Alright so I'm going to go to school in the United States this year on a student transfer thing. Only problem is...I won't be able to watch Chelsea matches. The uni I'm going to doesn't have fox soccer channel so thats out of the question. Does anyone have any websites/stuff that will let me watch Chelsea matches on my computer?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can install a program called Sopcast,after that you go to this site

http://myp2p.eu/

Find a Chelsea game in the football part and watch all games live (Premiership,Cup,UCL)

When you install sopcast you find a link to the game on the site i gave you (must be sopcast) and click on the link,Sopcast will start right away and then 1-3 min of buffering the game will start.Its adviced to start it 5-10 minutes before the game if there are any internet problems.

Only thing you need is a good internet connection

Enjoy :thumbsup:

A couple of questions here. Constantine, with the thing you posted do I have to be there right at the start of the match or could I start it later in the evening (remember I'll be in America) and still see the beginning of the match?

Jim, after browsing the Chelsea site I've seen Chelsea Plus and Chelsea TV. Chelsea Plus looks like it only gives match highlights, while Chelsea TV wouldn't be available as the Uni I'm studying at only has cable. Any, if I ordered Chelsea Plus would I be able to watch full matches?

Jim, after browsing the Chelsea site I've seen Chelsea Plus and Chelsea TV. Chelsea Plus looks like it only gives match highlights, while Chelsea TV wouldn't be available as the Uni I'm studying at only has cable. Any, if I ordered Chelsea Plus would I be able to watch full matches?

On Chelsea TV plus there is a section at hte top that says "Live" then on the drop down "Live TV" if you live outside the Uk then you can watch Chelsea TV live. They show full games, not live but there full highlights. Plus you get all news and features etc.

A couple of questions here. Constantine, with the thing you posted do I have to be there right at the start of the match or could I start it later in the evening (remember I'll be in America) and still see the beginning of the match?

The games are live,so you should check when the games are starting in the UK and compare it to the American time.So if the game is for example 4pm UK time then you check how late it is in the USA and turn it on then.

you can watch Chelsea games on Setanta Sports. If you want Setanta you don't even need real cable, they send you a box. FSC is part of most upper tier cable/sat. packages. Champions League is on ESPN. Also there is channelsurfing.net for any sports...

Edited by pablo814

you can watch Chelsea games on Setanta Sports. If you want Setanta you don't even need real cable, they send you a box. FSC is part of most upper tier cable/sat. packages. Champions League is on ESPN. Also there is channelsurfing.net for any sports...

I will be staying at uni and alas they don't have FSC. Setanta is available only by satellite in the US, uni has cable. I think I'm gonna do the thing constantine said as I'm a poor student have a shit load of stuff to buy.