John Terry

DavidEU

We wouldn't have lost 1-4 last night if he was available for selection.

Idiot.

Are you quoting someone there?, or is that your statement?, because it makes no difference. We didn't have the 5th man to help out the defense or close Falcao down, would've been the same result for me.

Are you quoting someone there?, or is that your statement?, because it makes no difference. We didn't have the 5th man to help out the defense or close Falcao down, would've been the same result for me.

I was calling him an idiot for being suspended. :lol:

I can't believe he still plays for England after all the FA has done to him. And yet the British press still has the nerves to portray him as immoral character.

Because Terry is a legend, doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks, he plays with pressure on him every week. Still couldn't care less, i have huge respect for pro's like that. Joey Barton the same, he's controversial but he's an honest down to earth bloke, he is a bit of a rough character without a doubt, but i bet he would be like a good mate. Just the media portraying him as a thug and all that because he's not from a well area and he's famous. YET Barton still plays will all that pressure and that, and say what you want you think he cares?.

Terry should play, gets paid a lot of money, talented player, why should he care what people think. Just because Journos want to make the most out of fucking anything. Most things what happen to the likes of Terry and that are portrayed as really bad things, yet they happen every day in real life lmao. It's only because they're famous they will be seen as proper criminals it's a joke.

Don't mean to get proper off topic but just to get the drift, lots of men go wild at Tiger Woods and that, that happens all the fucking time, and i bet a great deal of them would do the same in his shoes with all that money and fame, maybe not as bad but still.

But like i said Terry is a pro and a legend, deserves a lot of respect for what he does. A few year ago i would quit my footballing career as i used to care what people thought of me, if i was as talented as Terry of course i would of. Not now though, you just have to get on with it, and not many can do that as the great JT!.

Hum,maybe because he is one.

I'm sorry, but unless you know him personally, your judgment accounts for absolutely nothing.

On the other hand, there are numerous character witnesses by people who actually know him that point in the opposite direction: http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/chelsea/109807/former-chelsea-youth-players-candid-account-reveals-another-less-gimpish-side-to-john-terry.html

Of course that his rift with Rio is just media bs.How about his disgraceful kick at the camp nou?amazing guy

How about the countless times he puts his body on the line for the team? The times he fearlessly sticks his head in front of an attacker's boot to stop a shot? How about the way he always sticks up for his teammates? How about the 110% effort he puts and the passion he shows in every match?

But no. All those account for nothing because he aimed a stupid kick in the heat of the moment at Sanchez.

FFS, he got injured 3 mins before the end of the match :rant:

Well, it wouldn't be international break if no one in our team picked up an injury :angry:

It was long before the time he went off that he got injured. Hodgson offered to take him off with 20 minutes to go, which would of put us down to 10men, as all subs had been used. JT proved once again what a warrior he is for his country, battling through injury despite us having a 3 goal lead when it occurred. Still put in some solid tackles carrying the injury. I did find it funny though when he clearly couldn't jump when he tried to clear a set piece. Lets hope its not too serious, its basically a twisted ankle. Hodgson in his post match interview said it is 'obviously not a serious injury' and expects him to recover for the next england game.

It was long before the time he went off that he got injured. Hodgson offered to take him off with 20 minutes to go, which would of put us down to 10men, as all subs had been used. JT proved once again what a warrior he is for his country, battling through injury despite us having a 3 goal lead when it occurred. Still put in some solid tackles carrying the injury. I did find it funny though when he clearly couldn't jump when he tried to clear a set piece. Lets hope its not too serious, its basically a twisted ankle. Hodgson in his post match interview said it is 'obviously not a serious injury' and expects him to recover for the next england game.

I hope you're right mate, but I know from personal experience that playing with a twisted ankle makes much much worse. I hope he makes against QPR, his name on the teams sheet is almost a guaranteed goal from a corner.