Breel Embolo

the wes

3 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Looks set to join Wolfsburg for £20m. I know they can guarantee him first team football now that Bas Dost is out for a good chunk of time, but Chelsea should be all over this to be honest. Buy with a view to let him on loan at Basel until summer. Maybe add extra incentives to raise the transfer to something like £25-26m. This is De Bruyne all over again. Embolo will flourish in that league and in Wolfsburg's attacking minded setup. Going to triple his value in two or three years. 

What a missed opportunity if true. But if the boy wants to play, I understand.

But still, with Costa as first choice, he'd still get plenty of opportunities with all the injuries and suspensions. In a 50-60 game season, Diego starts 30-40.

Shame in the end. I was really hoping he'd join. One of those players the club can attract even without CL football. You'd think anyway.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You