5. Ever been to Africa? All the time :)

6. Favorite Salad dressing? Honey Mustard

7. Favorite pie? Pepper Steak

8. Ever steal any traffic signs? Yes

9. BMW or Mercedes Benz? Neither

10. Favourite Flower? Orchid

11. Favourite TV shows? Heroes, Veronica Mars, CSI

12. How many pets do you have? 4 dogs and countless fish

13. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die? I haven't really thought about it that much

14. toilet paper up or down ? Up and over

15. Ever told a boy you love him just to bed him? HAHAHA No

16. moment when you were really frightened? Catching people breaking into my car

17. your favourite word? Oi altho that's not really a word - i would say Quagmire

18. if you were God, what would you do first? Rid the world of hunger, remove Robert Mugabe from power and make sure he never gets it again

19. Do you follow a team other than Chelsea? Not really but i follow players (like i watch Real madrid for Robben and Guti and Valencia for David Villa)

20. If you could see one player play in a Chelsea shirt in the world, past or present who would it be? i've already seen 2 of the greatest Zola and Osgood :)

21. Do you like Marmite? No

22. Have you ever eaten raw meat? Yes - sushi and biltong (obv not together)

23. Ever sung the national anthem whilst drunk? Yes and sang it sober too - i love rugby matches for that

24. Ever watched a team other than Chelsea play live? Local teams but those were never really important

25. All-time favourite Chelsea player? Mark Nicholls :lol: and i'm serious with that one

26. If you could play for Chelsea for one game only, who would you play against? Barcelona - i would love to walk out onto that ground and then shut all those people up :)

27. Chelsea are 1-0 down away to Manchester United. The Blues win a penalty in the last minute - who should take it? Frank Lampard - he's still my number 1 pen taker

thanks guys

he was the first player i really paid attention to in that team at the time when i seriously got into football - i loved him (more than JT) lol

i remember in one game JT and Mark were on the bench and when they showed it i got more excited to see Mark than JT LOL

Edited by terry26