Diego Godin

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Hes not worth £50m  but that's the price u have to pay for English players 

I agree but we could try and buy Gimenez or Marquinhos and they may cost less.

12 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

No way.

He will turn 30 in 3 days.

Godin is one of the best centre backs in the world. Terry will leave at the and of the season so we need a experienced centre back and that's Godin one of the best centre backs.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

I agree but we could try and buy Gimenez or Marquinhos and they may cost less.

I like marquinhos but I don't know if he could cope of the physical side of the PL and I can't see A. Madrid let Gimenez go if they are thinking of letting Godin go I like Godin as well but he's turning 30 soon that's what puts me off him we need a young replacement for JT

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

I like marquinhos but I don't know if he could cope of the physical side of the PL and I can't see A. Madrid let Gimenez go if they are thinking of letting Godin go I like Godin as well but he's turning 30 soon that's what puts me off him we need a young replacement for JT

Yea but we also need a experienced centre back and that's Godin he can still play 3-4 years.Marquinhos is physically strong for the PL he would be great for us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You