Live streaming and buffer

cosmicway

What is your experience ?

I observed firstrow has a lot of buffer.

With Barcelona-Atletico, the last match of the primera, I was on their "link 1" and it stuck in the 87 minute and I switched to "link 2" and it was 85 minute !

But re. the buffer, in bookie sites with live broadcasts I think they have none. I 'm sure I have placed some live bets and the scoreline changed soon after. Marseille v. Dortmund must have been one.

Do you advise something ?

In horse racing the buffer is a very significant factor because you want to watch the betting patterns evolving and you can very easily miss the off.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, spocast is oretty solid. Games look good and don't lag too much. Just download sopcast and go to wizwig, it's the best to find sopcast streams. Other than that, stream2watch is the best.

I 'll try that.

Depends on the speed of the national network too I suppose, or not ?

In the States you are very fast I imagine.

I mean, yea. Usually the channels are like in Russian, or whatever.

I mean, yea. Usually the channels are like in Russian, or whatever.

I like the picture of stream2watch.

Wth socast you have to search for sports channel I suppose. It looks similar to USATV.

We have USATV racing channel here -but it buffers.

When the rain causes trouble to satelitte tv we switch to that - frequently the trouble goes away and we watch both and there is delay.

But I don't know the details and I think our races company use a USATV applet in free version.

If I buy Racing UK internet package, now available worldwide, will that be buffer free ?

I like the picture of stream2watch.

Wth socast you have to search for sports channel I suppose. It looks similar to USATV.

We have USATV racing channel here -but it buffers.

When the rain causes trouble to satelitte tv we switch to that - frequently the trouble goes away and we watch both and there is delay.

But I don't know the details and I think our races company use a USATV applet in free version.

If I buy Racing UK internet package, now available worldwide, will that be buffer free ?

On sopcast you dont search. Go to wizwig.tv/live sports and then whatever you wanna see. And click URL and paste it in the search bar on sopcast.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, spocast is oretty solid. Games look good and don't lag too much. Just download sopcast and go to wizwig, it's the best to find sopcast streams. Other than that, stream2watch is the best.

Hey, I tried stream2watch yesterday with the Belmont stakes race and it was dreadful.

The fools at firstrow took down both racing channels just when the ponies were approaching the gates !

stream2watch went stop-go, stop-go, stop-go.

I did not do the spocast app.