Pini Zahavi being a Twat

Self-styled 'super agent' Pini Zahavi has accused English fans of anti-Semitic behaviour towards Chelsea manager Avram Grant.

Zahavi, who is also an Israeli Jew, has said that if Grant was from another country or religion then he would have been afforded more respect for what he has achieved. Zahavi told Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv: "There are no words to describe the mistreatment Avram is receiving."They are sucking his blood on a daily basis regardless of his victories and what he achieves. "You know what, maybe if he hadn't been Israeli or Jewish, it might have been different. "Obviously there is some sort of anti-Semitism here, especially if one remembers who appointed him.

Zahavi has known Grant for over 20 years and helped broker the sale of Chelsea to Abramovich in 2003.

Grant took over the reigns at Stamford Bridge following the shock departure of Jose Mourinho, but he has yet to endear himself to supporters in the same way that the charismatic Portuguese did.

Many felt Grant's appointment owed more to his friendship with Abramovich than his qualities as a coach.

However, with Chelsea still in with a shout of lifting the Premier League and Champions League trophies this season, the doubters have been proven wrong.

Nevertheless, the shadow of Mourinho still hangs over Grant, and Zahavi himself has acknowledged that the Israeli's appointment took him by surprise.

Zahavi said: "I never imagined his appointment would be so sudden. It might have happened too fast. Abramovich took the decision. I was not involved. On the day he was appointed I told Avram, 'You are either mentally ill or extremely courageous'.

"To come like that, and step into the giant shoes of Jose Mourinho, not only as manager but also someone who became a media celebrity and a fans' idol.

"And in Grant we are talking about an Israeli who never coached outside Israel, which is less than a cockroach in world football. It was clear the media reaction would be terrible."

Telegraph, Sun.

OK It has nothing to do with his Jewish ethnicity imo. Its because hes an unqualified fat twat

His appointment is a Jewish jobs for the Boys thing.

Pini zahavi playing the Race Card is a joke. Its like when Ali G says ''is it because Ise black ?''

Right, every time I get criticiised at work now, its because ''I'm an English white person''.

What a crock of shite, trying to get a parachute reason for when the fat twat is booted out

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree - fans disliking him have nothing to do with his religious or ethnic background

what a crock from a bored and sad little man who can only use Chelsea's name to get into the papers - YAWWWNN!!!!!!