Fantasy Football Discussion

Jose M

Im a big fan of the Premier League Fantasy Football and wanted to know if we already have a thread to discuss teams and players?

If we already have a thread like that please let me know, if not all lets discuss it here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't find one either. There is one stickied but that is a forum specific one. Are you with The Sun's fantasy football? you have 50million to spend on a team.

I went with a 442 formation and my team is:

Goalkeeper:

Petr Cech (Chelsea)

Defenders:

Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)

Ashley Williams (Swansea)

Steven Caulker (Cardiff City)

Leighton Baines (Everton)

Midfielders:

Juan Mata (Chelsea)

Santi Cazorla (Arsenal)

Gary Medel (Cardiff City)

Kevin De Bruyne (Chelsea)

Strikers:

Christian Benteke (Aston Villia)

Ricky Lambert (Southampton)

I'm not sure about De Bruyne; although i'm confident he will score and assist this season I can't be sure how much he will feature, but was a bargain at 1.5 million. Gary Medel who signed for Cardiff is their marquee signing and is a beast in the midfield. Hopefully he don't get sent off too much though! Mata and Cazorla speak for themselves. If Villa and Southampton are to avoid relegation they will rely on thier star players in Benteke and Lambert to score them the goals. I went with 2 solid center-backs in Williams and Caulker and Azpilicueta will be even better this season. Baines quality as usual. My team is a bit Chelsea heavy though...

Edited by AndersonBLUE