Nikola Kalinic

the wes

Chelsea are chasing Croatian hot shot Nikola Kalinic who has scored 23 goals for Hajduk Split this season.

The Blues technical director Frank Arnesen has ordered checks to be made on the highly-rated 20-year-old and reports claim an £8million summer move is on the cards.

Kalinic is the star of the Croatian under-21 side and although the youngster is yet to make his debut at senior level, he is tipped to do so in the near future.

Hajduk Split are resigned to him leaving in the summer and Chelsea are heading the queue for his services.

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/articles/710809.html

Edited by the wes

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that I am not so pleased with t hat....I think that Kalinic isn't good enaugh for fight in first team at CFC....he is just good for Croatian leauge......when I saw him in bigger matches he wasn't that good...prove me wrong??

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You