Pannini Sticker Albums

MikeCFC

Anyone ever collect them?,or to the youngsters on here,do you still collect them?

Obviously i don't anymore but had my first one in 1979 which featured a few teams that are now in the lower league's,Bristol City,Leeds,QPR etc.

The Album was only 10p,the stickers were only 5p a packet.I stopped collecting football stickers round about 1987

Pannini also done novelty stickers.I've got the Star Wars and Superman one's somewhere in the attic.

Looks like a visit to e-bay is on the cards :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a few. Also collected these, which is scary

Chelsea%2012%20pack%2007.jpg

Guilty pleasures Greg.We've all have that mate.

The thing i liked about the pannini stickers were the glossy Badges of the clubs.They would actualy blind you in sunlight.

I always completed my collections inside a couple of months and would be left with tons and tons of doubles and triples which i made a killing selling them for 5p each,or if one of my schoolmates REALLY needed it,i would charge double hehe hehe.

Once i threw all my doubles from the window of the top floor of my School onto the playground and caused a mother of a scramble :lol:

Edited by MikeCFC

omg those figures, i have the whole Chelsea 97/98 squad in them........well had, most their legs and arms have been seperated from the body now :D. i used to collect subbuteo teams too from 95-98. Had Chelsea in the coors kit, newcastles dark pink/red and nave horrizontal striped kit and england etc. I collected sticker albums for about 10 years. i have some old ones from the 70/s and 80's too. I don't collect anything now tho.

I used to collect the Rothman's yearbooks as well.Stopped that when i was in my 20's.It really came in good use seeing that i win at least £30 a week on the football trivia machine in my local :beer: