SSC Napoli - Opposition Views #2

Steve

Mins from our partners at NA1926.net has kindly answered some questions on tonights UEFA Champions League 2nd leg clash with SSC Napoli!

- Firstly, what are your thoughts on the Virtual twinning between NA1926 and TalkChelsea? It's always nice being able to talk about football with other people, and I think it's even more interesting discussing with people of other countries, to see if they also approach to it in the same way. So, it seems pretty cool to me (It's also pretty useful to don't forget how to write in English)

- How long have you supports SSC Napoli? Since I was ten (this does not mean I supported other teams before Naples. It is, and will always be my first and only love). At that time, we manage to arrive to Coppa Italia finals, but we lost against Vicenza. I remember I felt awful, but it was nothing compared to what appended in 2004, when we were forced to declare bankrupt.

- Did you have the privilege of watching the great Gianfranco Zola for Napoli, if so what can you tell us about him when he playing for you? No, unfortunately I did not, because I was a kid, and he already left Napoli, when I started to support Napoli.

- Do you think Napoli have a chance of playing Champions League football again next season? I won't answer to that, hope you guys understand.

- There was some very impressive performances from a few players up front in our first leg. Who do you think will have to play at there best for our second leg at Stamford Bridge? I want a great performance from Marek Hamsik, in joining midfield with Cavani and Lavezzi.

- If you could take one player from Chelsea to join Napoli, who would it be and why? I'd like to take David Luiz, even if our third goal is entirely its fault, because I think he will be one of the greatest defender of our time.

- Finally, after an impressive home victory for Napoli do you think you will hold on and progress to the next round or do you think Chelsea will turn it around? What will be the final score? I don' t think any of us will ever answer to this question...

Click here to view the article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic