Birmingham City - Opposition Views #1

Steve

Bluesince62 from Birminghamcity-mad.co.uk has kindly answered some questions on tonights FA Cup Replay match against Birmingham!

How long have you supported Birmingham for? Over 40 years - my earliest footballing memory is of Trevor Francis single-handedly beating a decent QPR side at Stans as a teenager.

You are currently sitting in 6th position, do you think you have a good chance of coming back to the Premier League? We have a good chance of a play-off berth, but who can forecast how that would pan out? we are a good footballing side, however, and can beat anyone on our day.

Do you think much will change from the last game in regards to the squad, and who do you think you will send out for this game? Aah, there's our problem - we are having to draught youth team kids and players who haven’t even made it to the bench before now for this one. Injuries and newbies who can't play. We are up against it tonight.

If you could pick one Chelsea player to join Birmingham who would it be and why? Sturridge for me - a cracking forward who, once he gets his decision making right, will also get even better.

After getting a 1-1 draw in the game at the Bridge, do you think you can get a victory and progress in the cup? In a word - no. It would take a massive off night from Chelsea TBH, but you live in hope. if we can avoid a drubbing off your AVB free players I'll take it.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days