SSC Napoli - Opposition Views

Steve

Nandokan and Dariomusic from SSCNapoli.it have kindly answered some questions on tonight's Champions League first leg encounter!

Nandokan -

- How long have you supported Napoli? Since I was 8.

- How is Napoli performing in the league and how do you think the Serie A will finish this season? In the first part of league we lost many points with weaker teams than our, now I think that we are in health. I hope we will reach the third position but it's difficult. We point to win the national cup.

- Do you think Napoli will be playing Champions League football next season? It's difficult. It's more prospective that We will play Europa League.

- Who has been your stand out player this season and who should we look out for? Cavani is stand out player, our "Matador", but I think you should look out for Lavezzi for his dribbling skill and Hamsik for his ability to fit in the spaces.

- Who is your favourite Chelsea player and why? Drogba, he is a complete and excellent striker.

- Finally, your prediction for the first leg of our Champions League encounter? I predict a balanced match, every result is possible.

Dariomusic -

- How long have you supported Napoli? Since I was 6 years old with my dad.

- How is Napoli performing in the league and how do you think the Serie A will finish this season? We are strong against strong teams but not good verse small teams. We are in Mazzarri's hands. If it does what everyone would like him to do we can get from fifth to third place otherwise, if he continues to play always with the same 14 players or make a change only when a player is already broken we can't possibly keep up with all the upcoming matches.

- Do you think Napoli will be playing Champions League football next season? In one months time it will be easier to answer but at the moment it doesn't look like it.

- Who has been your stand out player this season and who should we look out for? Cavani and Hamsik get the credit but Lavezzi is a unique player, he's the threat for even the best defence. He can really make the difference. Don't look at the way he played for Argentina. Lavezzi to give his best needs to be free to move the way he wants and with Argentina it is Messi that is letting him do this.

- Who is your favourite Chelsea player and why? Drogba

- Finally, your prediction for the first leg of our Champions League encounter? Sorry just can't do that.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic