Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town

BlueLion.

We did make things hard for ourselves at times.Sloppy goal to concede just before half time as Huddersfield had a right go at us.

Great to see Terry back,commanding as ever in defence and a brilliant goalline clearence.

Congracts to Lampard for becoming a Chelsea goal centurion and took his 100th in pure Lampard style.I just hope i'm proven wrong and he and Ballack CAN play together as i'm sure they'll both start in Athens on Tuesday and maybe at Wembley next Sunday.

The main thing is that we're through to the quaters and one step away from another trip to Wembley :tiphat:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the game, par performance. We didn't set the world alight but we did just enough to get the win. I thought the team selection by Grant was excellent - he used this as a perfect opportunity to field players requiring football in a Chelsea shirt whilst fielding some first-team players. I thought those playing had decent enough games and we played some good football on the ground with Lampard and Mikel playing absolutely brilliantly. Those pair always seem to pull rabbits out of hats because they always seem to play magnificently with one and other. John Terry was brilliant and I thought Ben Haim had an excellent game. Wayne Bridge didn't defend too cleverly but was marvelous going forward, whilst Ferreira was decent but really struggled in the second period. Scott Sinclair impressed me, he was running down the wing like a proper winger and got a good assist for Frank's goal. Decent performance, Liverpool and Arsenal go out also, just to cap it off.

United vs Chelsea in the final, anyone?

Hmmm likely but never know,after today could be 4 prem teams left,or 3 or just us two.And as seen anything can happen and shaping up to be a really intresting FA cup.

If it is and Man you hopfully be more intresting then last season lol.Ending again with Ronaldo crying tehehe

Lol with us going 4-0 down then coming back 5-4 hahaha that be priceless.

Was at one at the game in the MHU near the crazy dad and his kid who got I think chucked out.Was so wtf the 'safety steward' wrote down their seat number and everything.For standing a few times?!

But lol so funny in the same row was this kid who must have been his first time cause everytime they started singing he just looked at them for the whole song was so hehehe.

Fun times there ll

Nice win and a decent performance. Great to see JT back. Lampard and Mikel were great, Lampard showing us again why he is the best. A great performance from Sinclair as well, good to see him showing what he can do for the first team, was unlucky not to score - took his oppertunity to impress very well.

Lampard silences the critics the best way, and Sinclair should get more games on the strength of that performance.

Absolutely, Lampard is and always has been top top class and there is no-one that comes close to him! Sinclair has always done well when given a chance for the first team, but this one was a big one for him, it will still be hard for him to get games with the players ahead of him there is but he certainly deserves a chance...

Absolutely, Lampard is and always has been top top class and there is no-one that comes close to him! Sinclair has always done well when given a chance for the first team, but this one was a big one for him, it will still be hard for him to get games with the players ahead of him there is but he certainly deserves a chance...

Well he has age on his side, and would start him above Malouda for the time beng. But with Kalou back it's going to be competetive.

Well he has age on his side, and would start him above Malouda for the time beng. But with Kalou back it's going to be competetive.

Absolutely, and Kalou comming back once again showing why he is probably the most underated player in our team. 8th goal for the season and only JUST trailing Drogba and Lampard, also right up there with the assists!!!

Absolutely, and Kalou comming back once again showing why he is probably the most underated player in our team. 8th goal for the season and only JUST trailing Drogba and Lampard, also right up there with the assists!!!

Yeah he seems to have beefed up a bit at ACN, and I definitely noticed a different Kalou in Africa on the World stage.

Yeah he seems to have beefed up a bit at ACN, and I definitely noticed a different Kalou in Africa on the World stage.

Kalou gets a lot of stick, but for me he is our most exciting winger. The fact he is not ALWAYS perfect is not a problem for me, we all know how long it took Ronaldo to completely settle. Kalou is class and at his age will get better and for me he is going to grow into a super winger, his stats speak for themselves.

Kalou reminds me very much of Anelka when he was at Arsenal. Exciting but inconsistent, but he has been far more reliable this season. He will mature with age, its obvious just looking over the past 18 months.

Absolutely, he is a class act. But he is certainly not the finished article. He can be very very good if he wants to be, with hard work...