Aisultan Nazarbayev

Vladimir Putin 'asked to get Chelsea place for Kazakh President's grandson'

Vladimir Putin was asked to pressure Roman Abramovich to find a place on the Chelsea youth side for the grandson of Kazakhstan's President, the boy's estranged father has claimed.

Rakhat Aliyev, who has been exiled from Kazakhstan since 2007, said that President Nursultan Nazarbayev contacted Putin, who was then Russia's president, to influence Mr Abramovich to favour Aisultan Nazarbayev.

"I met with Abramovich in London for my son because he was interested in playing football for Chelsea," Mr Aliyev told the Daily Telegraph.

-

044-borat.jpg

This is............ Interesting!!

:lol: :lol:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vladimir Putin 'asked to get Chelsea place for Kazakh President's grandson'

Vladimir Putin was asked to pressure Roman Abramovich to find a place on the Chelsea youth side for the grandson of Kazakhstan's President, the boy's estranged father has claimed.

Rakhat Aliyev, who has been exiled from Kazakhstan since 2007, said that President Nursultan Nazarbayev contacted Putin, who was then Russia's president, to influence Mr Abramovich to favour Aisultan Nazarbayev.

"I met with Abramovich in London for my son because he was interested in playing football for Chelsea," Mr Aliyev told the Daily Telegraph.

-

044-borat.jpg

This is............ Interesting!!

:lol: :lol:

I heard it was Bilo, Borats Brother

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You