Portsmouth Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini-Maka was absolutely outstanding throughout, if only he'd produced performances like that in a Chelsea shirt more often then we'd never have sold him, if it wasn't for him i reckon we'd have won comfortably

Its really so ridiculous that many of the same people here that are never ready to give any credit what so ever to Grant when the team is doing well & is having a great run, that keep on saying that its not him thats running the team, he's just a Muppet & its only Ten Cate & Clark that are actually running the show, are the first totally shameless hypocrites to jump each time the team doesn't get the best possible result to blame the head manager-Grant for all what happened.. come on what a joke you are..you cant have it all ways you know?!.. why don't you just decide once & for all who you think is really running the team & try to show at least a little bit more credibility & to stick to your own opinions & sayings about the manager, if you are actually capable of it of course..

I just wanted to make one thing clear about my post here above, i didn't mean by anyway in what I wrote their anything to do with the remark that "Bluelion" made after the game about grant, it was just an impulsive remark he made by mistake & very quickly was honest & humble enough also to apologize about it,

What I wrote about is a kinde trend that I have seen to many times in all the different Chelsea forums even from the first win of 6-1 against Mcity (that I think that Ten Cate was only a couple of days or more in his new job...)-already then many people had the nerve & the stupidity to write that it was all Cates good work & it had nothing what so ever to do with Grant, but still these same clowns blame Grant ON every poor or even just fair result or performance, & these ridicules hypocrite double standard attitudes are still carrying on until today by many of those same fans.