Portsmouth Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrr!!Was bound to happen though we had a record to beat and scum drew etc so we had to mess up as well.Annoying but least Analka scored,one postive.

Damn Carvallo being suspended!!

Lets bloody make up for this Sunday,cant afford to drop any more points and scum are there for the taking at the mo

Sub par performance. Result was fair.

Cech: 7 - Could do little with the goal, did well otherwise

Belletti: 5 - Poor performance from Juliano. Made the error of fucking the line for Defoe's goal, and was generally uneffective

Ashley Cole: 6 - Not the greatest from Ashley

Alex: 6 - Not the greatest, I think organisation fell on his shoulders and it didn't work at times

Ben Haim: 7 - Didn't too badly

Makelele: 6 - Not one of his most stellar performances

Ballack: 7 - Did pretty well

Wright-Phillips: 6 - Missed a sitter

Malouda: 6 - Might have helped with the goal but otherwise he was useless

Joe Cole: 7 - Some good moves from Joe, nothing outstanding though

Anelka: 7 - Struggled to get into the game but got us the goal when the opportunity presented itself

Subs:

Pizarro: 6

Our MotM is Joe Cole. Overall, Lassana Diarra. He was excellent.

Its really so ridiculous that many of the same people here that are never ready to give any credit what so ever to Grant when the team is doing well & is having a great run, that keep on saying that its not him thats running the team, he's just a Muppet & its only Ten Cate & Clark that are actually running the show, are the first totally shameless hypocrites to jump each time the team doesn't get the best possible result to blame the head manager-Grant for all what happened.. come on what a joke you are..you cant have it all ways you know?!.. why don't you just decide once & for all who you think is really running the team & try to show at least a little bit more credibility & to stick to your own opinions & sayings about the manager, if you are actually capable of it of course..

we didn't deserve to win yet could so easily have lost by atleast a couple..

malouda was absolute crap.. gets knocked off the ball so easily.. and isn't threatening at all.. wouldn't get a place in the team at ALL if all players were fit

defenders had a bit of a nightmare to be honest.. we were sliced open many occasions through the middle.. BenHaim did quite okay actually.. but had a couple of his clownish moments.. Alex wasn't a saint either.. made a few mistakes

Ballack would have been my MoM.. he was farking everywhere.. and saved us when he challenged Baros (right? or defoe? my eyes were closed) when Maka made a horrible pass.. Couple of good headers from corners as well.. Well done

Personally, didn't really think J.Cole was that fantastic.. didn't do anything really.. should have played better

SWP... ahh the most frustating player in the world no.2, after Malouda -.- .. twat should have scored from that EASY chance my gran would've scored

Maka.. was kind of out of sorts.. Diarra got the better of him on some occasions, he made some big big mistakes that could have cost us on another day.. weird performance from Maka

We were average.. We had some chances to win.. Pompey had BETTER chances to win.. so perhaps we should be pleased that we got a point when we could have lost (especially as they had 2 good shouts for penalties) Of course we shouldn't have dropped the 2 points.. But its going to happen now and again.. We have to pick ourselves up for Livershit next game

Edited by captainmarvel

Feels like defeat. Malouda and Coley tormented Glenno on left. Why the hell Grant took Malouda off? He was linking well with Ashley Cole. I would have preferred Joey/SWP to be taken off.

6 points. Well we have to play Gunners at home. And hope someone beats gunners now. And Manu and gunners draw their game.

i was there and we played rubbish i think anyway....dirra is an outstanding player we should of never sold him ffs.he was my motm and j.cole was to!.it did make me laugh when the pompey fans fort we were sigin bout ash cole wen it was j.cole and they turnt it around to be he's here he's there hes shaggin everywere lol.and also weres your cheryl gone lmao.but overall was and outsanding match both teams played ok.end to end at times but the result was a let down.

kent_blue

Lol and 'Only One Cheryl Tweedy'

That was frustrating and Terry or Carvalho wouldn't have let Defoe have six yards like that. Although Ben hapless was trying despeartely hard to not put a foot wrong, he really isn't up to the job. Positives, we're still in with a serious shout , and it shows the red teams are capable of slip ups.

Its really so ridiculous that many of the same people here that are never ready to give any credit what so ever to Grant when the team is doing well & is having a great run, that keep on saying that its not him thats running the team, he's just a Muppet & its only Ten Cate & Clark that are actually running the show, are the first totally shameless hypocrites to jump each time the team doesn't get the best possible result to blame the head manager-Grant for all what happened.. come on what a joke you are..you cant have it all ways you know?!.. why don't you just decide once & for all who you think is really running the team & try to show at least a little bit more credibility & to stick to your own opinions & sayings about the manager, if you are actually capable of it of course..

It's also very ridiculous a Spurs fan who just joined up are generalizing and provoking us. <_<

Have you actually read the latest Grant thread where some of us are ready to credit him? The joke here is this post (and its poster), TBH. <_<

i was there and we played rubbish i think anyway....dirra is an outstanding player we should of never sold him ffs.he was my motm and j.cole was to!.it did make me laugh when the pompey fans fort we were sigin bout ash cole wen it was j.cole and they turnt it around to be he's here he's there hes shaggin everywere lol.and also weres your cheryl gone lmao.but overall was and outsanding match both teams played ok.end to end at times but the result was a let down.

kent_blue

Lol they stole our song tehehehe we were singing it Weds.

Diarra is to big headed imo.Going on how its only a matter of time before he leaves Pompy for a big club...he's been at 2 lol.Class player but seriously lol.

Result annoying but could've been worse and good to see Anlaka score again :D

Load of bollocks guys load of bollocks.

We didn't play good enough to win,but blame Grant for 9 straight wins and for a DRAW at a place were all of the top clubs drop points....bit harsh don't you think?

Ratings:

Cech: 7 - His usual self

Belletti: 6 - He was poor defending better going forward

Ashley Cole: 5 - Told you Bridge is better

Alex: 6 - Solid could have done better

Ben Haim: 7 - I usually shit all over him but he was the best man in defence yesterday

Makelele: 6 - Load of mistakes but i can't blame him after all his brilliant performances a bad one had to come.

Ballack: 5 - He was crap you all praise him for a good header from a corner.....Lamps pls come back i'll cry

Wright-Phillips: 7 - Missed a great chance but tryed hard

Malouda: 7 - He didn't do much against Johnson which is obviously on form,but played solid

Joe Cole: 8 - MOM for sure (at least at Chelsea)

Anelka: 7 - Good performance by Anelka he did what he could

Overall performance 6+ not enough to win but good for a draw.

Load of bollocks guys load of bollocks.

We didn't play good enough to win,but blame Grant for 9 straight wins and for a DRAW at a place were all of the top clubs drop points....bit harsh don't you think?

I did appologise afterwards.