Nicolai Boilesen

EskWeston

Boilesen, 16, is scheduled to undergo trials at both Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge later this month, meaning the two rivals are in line for another tug-of-war over an up-and-coming youngster similar to their infamous battle for John Mikel Obi's services three years ago. On that occasion it was the west London club who eventually emerged with the midfield player for a fee of £12 million, even though the Nigeria international had initially signed for Sir Alex Ferguson's side.

"United are my favourite club. But I am very proud that two such big clubs are watching me," said Boilesen, who skippered Denmark Under-21s to a 6-1 thrashing of their England counterparts last month.

"Whether it is in Denmark or abroad, only time will tell," he added. "For now, I am just coming to England to train with United and Chelsea."

Boilesen, known back in his homeland as 'the new Daniel Agger', is considered to be one of the best defenders in his age group on the Continent and has already attracted interest from some of Europe's top clubs, including Ligue 1 outfit Monaco.

Source: Telegraph

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"United are my favourite club. But I am very proud that two such big clubs are watching me," said Boilesen, who skippered Denmark Under-21s to a 6-1 thrashing of their England counterparts last month.

So he'll do a deal with yernited, signed in red crayon in a colouring book by his uncle 'agent', eventually sign for us, and we give ManUtd £12 million in 'compensation'. Sounds about right.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You