Luis Suarez

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/06/luis-enrique-ready-replace-antonio-conte-already-decided-first-chelsea-target-7292580/?ito=amp-trending1

My first reaction was that this is complete rubbish. However, if it has any sort of truth to it, what a fantastic signing that would be. I feel like even at 31 years old, he could be like Ibrahimovic, and last at the top for a few more years yet.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Barcelona would never sell an essential player to us, unless we're ready to pay some PSG money. Not going to happen.

Mayyybe the decided to replace Suarez for Griezman, don't think there is room for Griezman, Coutinho, Suarez, Dembele and Messi. But this is big maaaybe, and I also don't believe we will buy him.

1 hour ago, ulvhedin said:

Mayyybe the decided to replace Suarez for Griezman, don't think there is room for Griezman, Coutinho, Suarez, Dembele and Messi. But this is big maaaybe, and I also don't believe we will buy him.

Maybe they want to replace Suarez with Griezmann, but I don't think we'll ever pay what they're asking and what the player will be asking. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You