Eric Dier

the wes

Eric Dier's involvement at Tottenham is being monitored by several clubs including Bayern Munich and Chelsea, according to The Times.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/743231/Chelsea-Antonio-Conte-Eric-Dier-Tottenham-transfer-gossip/amp?client=ms-android-sonymobile

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Eric Dier's involvement at Tottenham is being monitored by several clubs including Bayern Munich and Chelsea, according to The Times.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/743231/Chelsea-Antonio-Conte-Eric-Dier-Tottenham-transfer-gossip/amp?client=ms-android-sonymobile

First, I wouldn't take him. He is a good player but I'd rather sign Van Dijk or De Vrij and recall Christensen and Aké. Andy and Nathan are both able to play in the midfield and in the defense, just like Dier. Second, Spurs would never sell him to Chelsea. They rejected our offer for Modric then sold him to Madrid for a way worse offer, they don't want to do business with their rivals.

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

They rejected our offer for Modric then sold him to Madrid for a way worse offer, they don't want to do business with their rivals.

your right mate levy hates us with a passion after we fucked them over with the Willian deal 

3 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Also, Dier is not even homegrown.. He is like the one fucking English player that is not HG :)

Thats a fucker that point cause we are reeally needing some.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

I like him. Big strong lad. Think he would play well with Luiz.. Him or Djik both good options but I can see an Italian in our future for some reason.

But TBH as long as we get one and hes a shit hot upgrade on Cahill that works in a back 3 then sign the sod up!!

He'd be an excellent option if we went for him, can play RB, CB and CDM/CM, good physical and technical attributes, one of the key components of the England side too when playing as the holding player. Really has come on since he went to Spurs.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You