not that new but have just decided to intro properly!

Hello ladies and gents, just so you know a bit about me as its easier to chat then!

I've been a supporter for 24 years and was brainwashed as a child by my father and uncles who have been supporters for around 40 years. Father is Turkish Mother is English although I don't speak any Turkish (well some swear words) and the only indication you will probably get that I have Turkish roots are my strangely coloured eyes.

I live in Hornchurch Essex now but was born in Dulwhich Hospital South London and lived in Elephant and Castle for a while before I moved to Barking when I was about 4 and went through primary school and secondary school with among others Paul Terry and JT.

I also used to know Curtis Davies when he was a young lad living in Leytonstone East London, and friends of my family are chums with the Lampards. WHY THE HELL DID I NEVER MAKE IT AS A FOOTBALLER??? SO UNFAIR.

Anyways speak to you all soon. Ciao.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to get to know more about our members :)

You grew up in the same sort of area as me! Born in Barking and lived in Dagenham for 22 years, went to college in Hornchurch and have now moved out to Wickford with my missus...

Nice to get to know more about our members :)

You grew up in the same sort of area as me! Born in Barking and lived in Dagenham for 22 years, went to college in Hornchurch and have now moved out to Wickford with my missus...

Small world, which schools did you attend?

Small world, which schools did you attend?

Sydney Russell..... i suppose you must have gone to either Barking Abbey or Eastbury if you lived in Barking? Your probably roughly the same age as me as well if you went to school with JT!

Sydney Russell..... i suppose you must have gone to either Barking Abbey or Eastbury if you lived in Barking? Your probably roughly the same age as me as well if you went to school with JT!

I was in the same year as his brother Paul, I knew them from Thames View Primary school up until we left Eastbury Comprehensive. Speak to Paul Terry rarely and JT once in a blue moon but he's brought new friends now!

I was in the same year as his brother Paul, I knew them from Thames View Primary school up until we left Eastbury Comprehensive. Speak to Paul Terry rarely and JT once in a blue moon but he's brought new friends now!

Lol, funny how that happens isn't it. :)

Welcome C the C, and respect for being at school with the Terry bros :)

If you like that FB you'll love some of the stories about our younger days!

Esk may remember this area but there was a little green on Bastable Avenue as you were coming from River road on the left hand side where we used to have a kick about. That was the site of my stunning 3-2 wembley singles victory against JT! Paul Terry was in goal and it was me and JT in the final, the little bastard tried to cheat but I still did him.

Esk may remember this area but there was a little green on Bastable Avenue as you were coming from River road on the left hand side where we used to have a kick about. That was the site of my stunning 3-2 wembley singles victory against JT! Paul Terry was in goal and it was me and JT in the final, the little bastard tried to cheat but I still did him.

Lol, excellant story, something to remember isn't it - doing JT in a game of footie. lol

Always thought he was overrated. Used to play with Gary Mabbut over Whitchurch, he was rubbish. Just shows any old shite can play for England.

Lol, excellant story, something to remember isn't it - doing JT in a game of footie. lol

Yeah somethig to tell the grandkids!.

When we were at Thames view primary school, I was about 8 and JT would have been around 6, we were playing footie in the playground with a tennis ball. I was steaming down the wing, Joe Cole like, and instead of making a proper tackle JT stuck his arm out and clothes lined me. I fell over bashed my head on the floor and burst into tears!