Hello Everybody, I'm new to this forum!

Hiya.

I wonder how well google translate works for Bengali.

ঈশ্বর ইচ্ছুক আমরা আরো ভালো কেন্দ্র midfielders এবং একটি ধর্মঘটী, হয়তো নতুন পাউণ্ড আছে.

It was a valiant effort but bengali turns out funny when translated through google but I get what you are trying to say :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Talk Chelsea.

I am linking this forum but there is one thing that comes to mind.

The facebook page has 1 million likes. The average number of users here viewing the forum is about 200 at most(most of them are guests). Where are the rest of around almost 998000 people?

I am linking this forum but there is one thing that comes to mind.

The facebook page has 1 million likes. The average number of users here viewing the forum is about 200 at most(most of them are guests). Where are the rest of around almost 998000 people?

People can click things and forget about them, that's what happens.

Stay around, it's a great place, great members. Just get involved with decent debate and you will come back, I promise.

But for great debates you need assholes. Don't see many assholes here, but I am new here. Might find one if I look in the right places ;)

And btw are swear words acceptable in this forum?

But for great debates you need assholes. Don't see many assholes here, but I am new here. Might find one if I look in the right places ;)

And btw are swear words acceptable in this forum?

For great debates you don't need arseholes at all, you need to lay your point across and be able to debate without casting insults.

Swear words are acceptable but used in the right context.

For great debates you don't need arseholes at all, you need to lay your point across and be able to debate without casting insults.

Swear words are acceptable but used in the right context.

Thanks for the info bout swear words. I was not thinking bout insulting someone personally. Just thinking bout using swear words casually.

And btw I was successful in finding an arsehole to debate with :D

Thanks for the info bout swear words. I was not thinking bout insulting someone personally. Just thinking bout using swear words casually.

And btw I was successful in finding an arsehole to debate with :D

you are safe as long as you don't argue with a mod ( they are all arse holes ) but don't say I said that . :halo:

Shall we go on from here, or leave it?

CHELSEA FC IS THE WORST DAMN FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD WITH THE WORST PLAYERS AND WORST MANAGER. AND DON'T FORGET THE WORST OWNER IN HISTORY :P

Is that enough to start an argument between me and you ;)