Chelsea vs Bolton

why do we have to concede last minute goals like this

goals like this gave our other opponents hope and cost us the title

Ask this to our super manager we have :thumbsdown:

Grant stupid tactics cost us the title, no more, no less.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find it easier to deal with loosing on points then goal diff that been pooey.

Meh second place,no extra qualfication game to play.New record and 4 years unbeaten at home.After Grant took over never saw that gotta say

Bring on the scum!

And whoever said Cechs new kit would make him seem big or whatever was wrong lol.Terry still managed to clatter into him

Hehehe the lap of honour...so cute!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Another typical performance of Chelsea in the 07/08 season where we don't kill off a team and get made to pay in the last minute or 2. Its infuriating and drives me fucking mental so i guess with that, i'm releaved Man Utd won today because if that had cost us the league, i wouldve been trully devastated. Ok league over, now there's only one thing left and that game will make up for today and the season as a whole if we get the job done. Just pisses me off how we cant kill off teams. Was oneb of the most one sided games of all time and finishes 1-1.... our fault completely. We've only beat Bolton at home like once in 5? fuck sake, talk about SB bogey team. Used to be Blackburn and Charlton, now its Bolton.

One game to go. Let's make History.

To be fair Bolton did what they said..park a poxy bus.Least we didnt draw and Untied draw as well that would've been annoyijng...what also was,was the whole 'ooo Wigan have scored' moments lol.Got all happy then find out that hadnt

Fun times!

Wooo Reading are down!They derserved it and woops Man City lol

Reading Scum are down yeah lol, we get to play our west London cunts again too yay :P

Man city Fans still want Sven as Manager? Lmao 8-1 is yeah.....a bit bad but to Middlesbrough? naaahhh

What Jim says above. Really upset, but very proud of the boys.

Given the problems we've had this year, to take it to the last day is a phenominal achievement.

Also nice to see Sheva getting a goal before he leaves. Obviously hasn't been the signing we hoped he would be, but at least he always seemed to care and show the effort - and that means alot to the fans. Good luck back in Italy Sheva.

Bring on Moscow, and 2008/2009.

And if Hunt goes Sunderland or somewhere can still sing at him hehehe.Serves them right after their whole 'we dont want to get into Europe' do dahness last season

And just to think we almost had Sven lol,thought us beating them 6-0 was very oooo but 8-1 lol to Boro as well..hehe funny..though they can still get into Europe so even more hehehe

So immensely proud of the boys. Absolutely brilliant over the season, unlucky today. Fucking Kevin Davies, he pissed me off :P

Congratulations to United, they were the better team today. We'll get them back in Moscow.

Edited by BlueLion

yes well revenge will be soooooo sweet in moscow ... but we didnt deserve to win the title we just dont look like we can be arsed over the lower league teams, ok so bolton came to park the bus so? if bolton were sooo great defensively they wouldnt have been in a relegation scrap and we were at home!!!!!!! we have sat back tooo much thiis season and it has cost us