"Unusual traffic from your computer network" notification on iphone

The_Flash

I didnt know where to put this,

Today on my iphone 5s, i got the following message when i went onto safari to search for something it said something about,

Unusual traffic from your computer network" notification

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may see this page if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.

I cleared my cache, still there, and only when i turned the phone on and off did it go away.

Has anyone else had this problem, everywhere online only refers to it on a computer, check virus scanner, malware etc, i dont have that on iphone, is this a problem?

If anyone can please help would be very grateful. :(

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my iPhone on 3G network I don't use wifi on it, what do you think it is?

Is there something bad on my phone, I don't see how I don't use notifications or wifi as I said

Bit worried about it :(

I am On ipad as worried to log into anything now phone :(

It is my iPhone on 3G network I don't use wifi on it, what do you think it is?

Is there something bad on my phone, I don't see how I don't use notifications or wifi as I said

Bit worried about it :(

I am On ipad as worried to log into anything now phone :(

This is an incredibly unique and strange situation.

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-2435

I am not sure that helped its just about viruses etc, which I shouldn't have but don't know what to do if I have :(

There are loads of people talking about same thing right back to 2010 but no solutions or why it happened

As I said I only use 3G on it and safari to goggle, just making me paranoid to do anything on phone which of course takes fun out of it, because I often log in here on my phone :(

Should I ignore unless it happens again?? :(

Thank you for replying really need help :(

I am not sure that helped its just about viruses etc, which I shouldn't have but don't know what to do if I have :(

There are loads of people talking about same thing right back to 2010 but no solutions or why it happened

As I said I only use 3G on it and safari to goggle, just making me paranoid to do anything on phone which of course takes fun out of it, because I often log in here on my phone :(

It's probably nothing then. It's something I'd ignore, looks like Google has just flagged a website or something. It really doesn't look like something that's too malicious.

It's probably nothing then. It's something I'd ignore, looks like Google has just flagged a website or something. It really doesn't look like something that's too malicious.

Thank you for replying, i guess i will just wait and see if it happens again, do you know of any good virus apps for iphone?

Since this my phone has been very sluggish, i switched to yahoo and deleted all google apps. However today i am on 3 network and it has been sooooooooooo slow, my brother is also on 3 and his is fine. I did a speed check it was 128kbps and his is 400kbps??

Anyone know what it should be? :cry: