Masters Football (24th July)

I love when masters football comes around, especially when it comes to Chelsea because its nice to see the ex-chelsea boys playing against the other old boys. This year, in the London Masters, its Chelsea, QPR, West Ham, Fulham, Tottenham and Arsenal on the 24th July, probs on Sky Sports 1.

Just checked the team, Its apparently:

Dave Beasant in goal ;)

David Lee

Gareth Hall

Darren Barnard

Ken Monkou

Andy Myers

Anthony Barness

Mark Stein

Very early 90's haha, but just wondering if anyone else gets as excited about Masters as i do!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal have Parlour and Winterburn btw. Nigel Winterburn is probably the biggest c**t Arsenal have had in recent years....hate him

But dont worry, i'm not forgetting, Fabregas, Henry, Viera, Dixon etc :)

Very early 90's haha, but just wondering if anyone else gets as excited about Masters as i do!

i would only get excited if we had the likes of Zola, Flo, Poyet, Di Matteo and Hasselbaink playing, but their all obviously too busy.

Zola did play before, a couple of years ago and so did Poyet and Wise and got us through to the final. And when they did get to the final none of them played....

Disappointing haha. Especially seeing as Darren Barnard and Anthony barness barely played for chelsea. Would have liked to seen a few true blue legends making appearances but i'm always rooting Chelsea to win haha. In whatever form :)