Fulham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Gotta say thanks and well done for getting it back of topic :)....anyway I was worried about us conceding late, when they attacked. Our defence was awful most the game and just let them run past. I thought Hilario was ok although he didn't have much to do. We gotta a couple of hard games coming up and we need to strengthen our team in January.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! badboy. Wind up maestro.

Ballack did show the German World Champion ability for which he was bought, and has to be preferential for the taking of set pieces.

Cant understand why Belletti getting slated, he gives 100% and has been a top buy. Hilario was on form as well.

Lol! badboy. Wind up maestro.

Ballack did show the German World Champion ability for which he was bought, and has to be preferential for the taking of set pieces.

Cant understand why Belletti getting slated, he gives 100% and has been a top buy. Hilario was on form as well.

I love winding lampards bitch up its so funny :smiliecap1::smiliecap1:

I stand corrected, you're right, tends to get forward a long way , as did Glen Johnson.

Respect to the Indonesia Chelsea crew.

Thanks Mod :thumbsup:

BTT

I think Belleti better than Fereirra and good option if we play for more attacking

Sorry for interrupting the Lampard-Ballack debate but I'm gonna talk about the game now :thumbsup:

gosh, I hate that Chelsea have such early kick offs, the game was on at 7:45am in the US <_< I was seriously exhausted! OK the game, like everyone else said, we were crap in the first half and then we stem rolled them in the second. maybe Grant's half time half talk is improving :) well, apparently people were worried about conceding late, but I wasn't really worried. they were kind of running at us but I didn't think anything meaningful was going to come out of it. but I guess better safe than sorry. Ballack was awesome today and I think SWP was too. so yays 3 points with a depleted squad, lets hope we can keep it up and hope for some dropped points by the 2 above.

I like you as a person because you are sensible, remain on-topic and I agree with your username.

But yes, back to the game. The second half we completely blitzed them, although that is the story fo Fulham's season it seems. The goal really knocked the stuffing out of them and it was only a matter of time until we got a second. Must say Alex impressed me defensively. He is big and strong but can sometimes leave much to be desired when his positioning lets him down. Great assist by him, nevertheless. Ballack showed how to take a penalty. But then again, he is German :lol:

Poor first half,shit passing and the same old errors crept in.Alot better in the second half,Ballack ran the midfield in a Man-of-the-match performance.Whether he should edge out Lampard when he returns to fitness remains to be seen as Lampard is still vital to us.Good goal from Kalou to equalise,and from there i knew we were going to win the game.

hopefully a few sensible signings in this months transfer window and we should have a reasonable 2008.

Btw,what was the altercation between Avram and the Fulham mascott all about?

My money was on the mascott.It was'nt changingman in disguise by any chance? :D

Haha that was hilarious Mike.

Belletti didn't have exactly a great game yesterday, his defending was shoddy at times. Several times he committed himself to a crap tackle on the half way line, leaving a massive gap for them to run in behind us.

Guest Lampards Bitch
I love winding lampards bitch up its so funny :smiliecap1::smiliecap1:

I think you were winding up W.H.S more than me. I know your a wind up merchant though I did retaliate a bit.

We looked all over the place in the first half. I really thought were were on for a defeat. Half time talk by Steve Clarke me thinks and Ten Cate. Apprently Ten Cate is a right scarey bloke when he is angry

uh.. what happened between Grunt and the mascot? I didn't see anything.. (no, i'm not wenger)

Hahahaha to funny.It kinda just came up to him lalala along side him and he had a face of 'I am angry shooo shoo' he needs a sense of humour!Jose would've just wacked the guy hahah or not that but maybe cracked a smile.Well they said Jose might have been watching..closer then they thought.

First half was just wtf.We could pass lol or shoot come to that and agree couldnt see where a goal was gana come we got close and then passed to a Fullham player.

Second half volia.We are showing we arent a one man scoring team so wooooo.

Edited by Layla

I like you as a person because you are sensible, remain on-topic and I agree with your username.

But yes, back to the game. The second half we completely blitzed them, although that is the story fo Fulham's season it seems. The goal really knocked the stuffing out of them and it was only a matter of time until we got a second. Must say Alex impressed me defensively. He is big and strong but can sometimes leave much to be desired when his positioning lets him down. Great assist by him, nevertheless. Ballack showed how to take a penalty. But then again, he is German :lol:

Why thank you BL, and yes Sheva is amazing isn't he? :D

Ballack steped up yesterday which was really great, I think we need more Germans, they are so big and intimidating :) And I love that we have Alex as well, he really is a big threat in the box, maybe now we could start scoring from corners again.

We are showing we arent a one man scoring team so wooooo.

Yess! I love that we are learning how to score w/o Drogba and Lampard, or rather just proving that we can.

This game was a very good result for us, with Fulham having a lot to prove for many reasons it could have been a real Banana skin for us. The first half was very tough and with all the players we had missing we were really struggling to get anything going. But the second half was fantastic from us and we fully deseerved the win.

It is good to see Kalou getting in the goals again, i still think he can be a top class player in time. And Alex is getting better and better with each game, although Ben Haim is still a massive liability.