Represent Chelsea

Hello everyone, i've recently opened a new general football forum called www.football-base.co.uk/forum I hope the admins dont mind me posting the site as it needs a kick of with even more fans. I woudlnt mind you posting on our site.

Football-Base.co.uk is a football forum that was established a couple of days ago by myself. We boast a large array of fans from different backgrounds and clubs. Our users actively take part in intellectual debate as well as light hearted banter.

We have all the latest news surrounding the world of football, both locally and globally. If you’re up for joining the community, then take the time to register and introduce yourself to your peers. We will do our best to make you feel welcome.

We have exclusive interviews with football players and managers from Non-league upwards on a regular basis. We also have sections outside of football, The F-B PUB, Entertainment Lounge, Gaming Center, General Sports and a Graphics Corner. We host Football Manager Challenges, FIFA Tournaments and soon to have GFX comps.

There's plenty to talk about, so if you like what you see, we at FB would love for you to join up :)

www.football-base.co.uk/forum

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic