Chelsea Fan from Austria

Hi there guys, i am Chelsea fan since 2011 and i follow this forum since a few years as silent reader because you guys are top @ informations (and i feel with every change and like the rumors) and there are not much Chelsea forums in german.

Now i decided to register, because  i can not read everything without registration, i am sorry for my bad english.

I stopped watching soccer in my youth because our Austrian Bundesliga is not the yellow from the egg.

@2011 i startet fresh with Fifa and Chelsea was the team wich does fit to me, so i did also start to watch their matches and it was love @ the first sight.

The team with characters like  Cech, Mikel, Ivanovic, Cole, Drogba, Lampard and Terry was awesome.

Now the time of this big glory players are gone and it has become a up and down, but for me it does not matter if we win the league or if we are 12th in the premier league, i love Chelsea. 

If nobody has the guys on the list the are comming from anywhere and show the haters how brilliant soccer from Chelsea can be.

I just would wish that there is a more consant line and such a thing whats called a plan for future to stay constant @the Top.

I liked the idea from Lampard to count more @ home grown players, but this would need time, patience from the owner and fans and trust into the coach.

Paired with a coach who have the time (an eye for future players) and the back up from the owners, this could fit for the blues.

Right now the time will tell in wich direction everything goes (for the next saison at least) and if it goes the wrong way i am sure that Chelsea will come back in a time when nobody think it will happen, like 2012.

All it needs are a few characters who can pull carts of the dirt and time, in the best case a coach who can form the team as a unit.

I am not sure if the new players did come because of Tuchel/Potter or the ownership, but what i know is that they need time to find them, nearly the complete team is new and many players are injured or some are overplayed right now. 

Right now Chelsea need a real Striker, a fit 6 like Kante (hope so that he stays fit, the blues are on another level with him), fresh options for defence and a top keeper (sadly the story with Mendy is almost over) and a real playmaker (no clue if Enzo can handle this but time will tell).

So now after that i can lean back and read again a silent reader, i am sorry if somebody out here has another view to this situation right now, thats just my own train of thought @this time right now.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days