Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea youngsters who may sign for L2 club on loan

Well, as expected my club has really nose dived as of late and its now to the point where by we are desperately on the verge of Non League football.

Disappointingly we didn't use the potential cup tie to lift the spirit of our camp, ultimately leading to a very uninspiring F.A Cup exit to a team we should have beaten and would have surely if we didn't give them a two goal advantage when we first played.

In an ideal world we would be playing you guys (as previously mentioned my son supports you guys - he's Hazard mad.

My question: Do you have any good youngsters that are:

A. Good enough for L2 (I'm sure most are, I did enjoyed watching Connor Clifford when we had him)
B. Would be up for signing for a very poor and inconsistent L2 (which makes Mike Bassett's fictional Wirral County look Premier League and well ran in comparison).

If all fails, are any of you good enough to play? I'm sure there's some who are good enough to go straight into our squad (and do well). Jesus things are so desperate now, silver lining is the fact the club should be taken over officially shortly.