Opinion: Players Chelsea Should Sell In Summer

After a horrible season, and pre-season is coming close. I decided to give my opinions on who Chelsea should keep or let go this summer.

Asmir Begovic: I think he was great for us when Courtois was out the side and he's a quality backup, he might not want to stay but I think the club should keep him.

Verdict: Stay

Branislav Ivanovic: Hasn't been great this year but has been rewarded with a new contract.
Verdict: Wait and See

Cesc Fabregas: Improved in the last couple of months, if Conte is going to bring in the likes of Kante, Nainggolan etc. I'd love to see Cesc play alongside them.

Kurt Zouma: One of the shining lights of this season, still young, desperately unlucky to get injured.

Baba Rahman: Hasn't had many chances and is behind Kenedy in the pecking order at the moment. Will probably be seeking a move in the summer.
Verdict: Go

Oscar: On his day he is world class but his day also comes once every month. I'd get rid of him if you can get good money.
Verdict: Wait and See

Eden Hazard: Wasnt himself for 90% of the season but came back to his old self.

John Obi Mikel: Emerged as one of the first names on the team sheet under Guus Hiddink but unlikely to be when the new manager comes in.

Verdict: Go

Thibaut Courtois: Not been as good as we expect him to be but is still the first choice. Rumours saying one or two teams are interested but I want him to stay.

Bertrand Traore: Promising talent, taken his chances well so far. Whether he gets the same chances next season, we don't know.

Kenedy: Good player, got time on his side.

Pedro: Hit the ground running, but then seemed to slow down a bit. Slowly Regained theform we saw at Barca and is keen to stay and fight for his place under the new manager.
Verdict: Wait and see

Nemanja Matic: Not been a regular on the team this season and has been quite poor this season. Verdict: Go

Willian: Chelsea's best player He definitely wants to stay and would be a disaster if he leaves.

Gary Cahill: Mixed opinions about Cahill. Can be superb sometimes and can be poor the other. Verdict: Stay

John Terry: Captain, Leader, Legend.

Cesar Azpilicueta: The most consistent and reliable defenders at the club.

http://www.chelseadiurnal.com/2016/03/opinion-players-chelsea-should-sell-in.html

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You