The 2010 Champions League semi-fina

sara0101a

The 2010 Champions League semi-final against Barcelona fall Jersey events have also become a fuse Balotelli away, Zanetti recalled, "that this is he ought not to do, CR7 Soccer shoesI am sure that when this happens immediately after

he realised his mistake, didn't I say anything at that time, it was not to clarify the facts for the opportunity,New CR7 cleats he apologized in the locker room, the whole affair is over."

Zanetti also talked about the number of once the coach of inter micro-blog] [coach, Cooper for he is full of affection, "he left inter and I am very sorry, he is a very hard work, I want to say is Mazzarri reminds me of him,

they treat the work attitude is similar to that of." For Mancini, Zanetti is described, "he is the opener we straight road, he is a great tactician."

For Mourinho, Zanetti is full of praise,New CR7 cleats 2013"he is not only a coach, he is a unique personality charm of the people, always full of desire for victory, pay attention to all the details,

in 2009 in Kiev that time we had in the first half 0-1 behind almost to be eliminated, but in the dressing room he told us to be afraid of any risk at all costs, and replaced the two guards on the two striker, the end result you all know, we 2-0 get victory."

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic