Uros Palibrk

HeRo

Chelsea look set to lose out to Milan in the race for Slovenian sensation Uros Palibrk.

The 15-year-old striker, who has attracted the attention of some of the world's biggest clubs, had a successful trial with Avram Grant's Chelsea earlier this season.

The Blues were believed to be keen to make Palibrk's stay permanent, but he is now training with Milan's youth side.

He is a huge fan of Italian football and admits he has settled in well at Milan.

"At Chelsea I trained for a week and played against Fulham and Swindon managing to score three goals," Palibrk explained in the Italian press.

"But Milan wanted to see me in action and I must admit that Italy, besides Spain, is my favourite league."

The Rossoneri are now reportedly ready to begin talks over a contract that would be completed in the summer.

Palibrk's current club Triglav Kranj are not surprised that he is being coveted by the likes of Milan and Chelsea, and have hinted they would be willing to let him go.

"We believe in Uros - he is a natural born goalscorer," stated director Miran Subic.

"The fact that he scored in an important game for Milan is just further proof of his abilities and we all want the best for him."

Source: Sky sports

OMG it would be dream come true to see my countryman playing for us :)

Edited by Elliott

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You