Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Rolando

Domino-

x350.jpg

FC Porto defender Rolando interested in Chelsea FC move

Porto defender Rolando has refused to rule out a move to Chelsea to be reunited with his former Andre Villas-Boas.The 25-year-old has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge as a possible alternative to Real Madrid centre-back Pepe, who is believed to be AVB's top defensive transfer target.And speaking to reporters in Portugal, Rolando has admitted he is open to a move to west London."I loved working with him and if Villas-Boas wants me, he has my number," he said."Everyone wants the best for themselves and if an offer comes, then I will see."But the former Belenenses player insisted he was happy in Portugal and added: "I have been at FC Porto for three years, a time has come in which my exit starts being reported."That is normal, but I am fine here and if I have to leave, I think now would be a good time.

"I have won a lot at Porto and I want to continue winning, whether it is here or elsewhere."

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soccer/FC-Porto-defender-Rolando-interested-in-Chelsea-FC-move-201107100032/