Elano and Michael Johnson

BlueLion.

No speculation made regarding him, but he is certainly someone I'd like to see come to the Bridge. Granted he is 28, but he would certainly be a brilliant option, at least as cover. With the signings of de Jong and Kaka looking increasingly more likely, Elano will be slipping further and further down the pecking order, along with young Michael Johnson, who I believe is another quality player. Neither have had the chances they've deserved under Mark Hughes and I think either would be a brilliant signing.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, its good to have English players and I know Abramovich and Kenyon are both very pro having English players! We already have too many midfielders though so unless we offload its prob not a good idea bring in either

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You