Cengiz Under

the wes

Chelsea have reportedly stepped up their interest in Roma's Cengiz Under.

Calciomercato say the Premier League side are willing to offer Andreas Christensen plus £30m to land the 21-year-old.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/12691/11560924/european-paper-talk-chelsea-to-use-andreas-christensen-in-swap-deal-for-romas-cengiz-under

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea have reportedly stepped up their interest in Roma's Cengiz Under.

Calciomercato say the Premier League side are willing to offer Andreas Christensen plus £30m to land the 21-year-old.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/12691/11560924/european-paper-talk-chelsea-to-use-andreas-christensen-in-swap-deal-for-romas-cengiz-under

That is around £70 to 75m for Under!!!

Players ALWAYS (well 98% of the time unless its some dodgy Italian insider deal) go for much more than TM lists them at.

AC was at 40m quid, now down to 36m (due to not playing, etc)

that means around £40-45m or so at minimum for a real world sell.

Under is NOT worth £70-75m! HELL NO!!!

He has scored ONE Serie A goal all year, against one of the more shit Serie A teams in the last 10 years, Frosinone.

His other goals were against absolute shit teams, Viktoria Plzen and CSKA Moscow in CL blowouts. (8 nil total score cumulative)

He was horrid against Real Madrid, totally bossed

This is madness of we do this:(

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

That is around £70 to 75m for Under!!!

Players ALWAYS (well 98% of the time unless its some dodgy Italian insider deal) go for much more than TM lists them at.

AC was at 40m quid, now down to 36m (due to not playing, etc)

that means around £40-45m or so at minimum for a real world sell.

Under is NOT worth £70-75m! HELL NO!!!

He has scored ONE Serie A goal all year, against one of the more shit Serie A teams in the last 10 years, Frosinone.

His other goals were against absolute shit teams, Viktoria Plzen and CSKA Moscow in CL blowouts. (8 nil total score cumulative)

He was horrid against Real Madrid, totally bossed

This is madness of we do this:(

We should  be offering Christensen and money for Škriniar 😃😃 as for under I rather go for Hirving Lozano

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

We should  be offering Christensen and money for Škriniar 😃😃 as for under I rather go for Hirving Lozano

I am so down with AC plus quid for Škriniar IF we are going to punk out and not even try for de Ligt.

I still would prefer Nicolas Pepe or Chiesa over Lozano, but Lozano all day over Under.

Top 10 CB's are so easy to list atm, (for me, I am sure people will disagree. I do NOT rate Stones, Hummels, Pique (anymore and always a cunt) Ramos (cunt always and dont rate him anymore)

Kalidou Koulibaly  

Samuel Umtiti
Raphaël Varane    (post WC semi-slump continues, very very strange)

Matthijs de Ligt
Virgil van Dijk    
Milan Skriniar  
Marquinhos

Aymeric Laporte 
José Giménez 

Dayot Upamecano  

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am so down with AC plus quid for Škriniar IF we are going to punk out and not even try for de Ligt.

I still would prefer Nicolas Pepe or Chiesa over Lozano, but Lozano all day over Under.

Top 10 CB's are so easy to list atm, (for me, I am sure people will disagree. I do NOT rate Stones, Hummels, Pique (anymore and always a cunt) Ramos (cunt always and dont rate him anymore)

Kalidou Koulibaly  

Samuel Umtiti
Raphaël Varane    (post WC semi-slump continues, very very strange)

Matthijs de Ligt
Virgil van Dijk    
Milan Skriniar  
Marquinhos

Aymeric Laporte 
José Giménez 

Dayot Upamecano  

I see Jonathan Tah not on that list do u not rated him?? 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I see Jonathan Tah not on that list do u not rated him?? 

I had him down a bit, but then stopped at top 10 because people get irritated at my lists:(

what the hell,

here is the next 15 (so full top 25)

the order on here is less concrete (and there are another 5,7 who could be in here, CB is strongest global position atm (especially 23yo and unders), then CMF)

Niklas Süle

Alessio Romagnoli

Antonio Rüdiger (I just think he is superb, super happy we have him)

Benjamin Pavard

Iñigo Martínez (super underrated, he would be a beast here in Sarriball, but he doesn't want to leave Basque clubs)

Diego Godín (ageing)

Leonardo Bonucci (ageing)

Joe Gomez

Thilo Kehrer

Jonathan Tah

Konstantinos Manolas

John Stones (so overrated, but is better than 2 years ago)

Rúben Dias (another great young CB we should look at

Manuel Akanji

Davinson Sánchez

AC has fallen out of top 35 atm, which just kills me

bonus

huge up and comer teen, 18yo Jean-Clair Todibo (going to be a BEAST)

I no longer rate Hummels, Ramos (cunt) Pique(cunt) as top 25, all 3 have been semi shit for months

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You