Amadou Haidara

Vesper

My favourite young CMF target we should be going after (along with making Kovacic permanent) after we sell off deadwood.

We can still get him for a fair price, but so many clubs are circling Red Bull Salzburg, especially after his monster run in the Europa League last year.

Massive upgrade IMHO from Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Cesc (too old, sorry), Marco van Ginkel. He has Naby Keita Jr. written all over him.

Image result for Amadou Haidara

Amadou Haidara

Date of Birth (Age): Jan 31, 1998   (20)

Place of Birth: Bamako, Mali 

Nationality:  Malian

Height: 1,75 m

Position: Central Midfield

Agent: Relatives

Current international: Mali Mail

1fe039eaa3c159b22862bbf34b75565f.png

f161703861340a4b3a7a14ce55d030fb.png

3312784584bad0c41003a5ba352f2cdf.png

Image result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou Haidara

AMADOU HAIDARA COMPILATION

Bonus, the first video has a Malian singer, with probably the most INSANE tribute song to a player EVER!! It's fucking EPIC!!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bonus, the first video has a Malian singer, with probably the most INSANE tribute song to a player EVER!! It's fucking EPIC!!!!

Yep Loved it.

Never heard of the guy before but yes he seems good.

Problem being of course we are up to the hilt with CMs right now (a phrase that I never thought that would come from me). And even if we got shot of the ones we dont use - keep Barkles, would he be happy to sit out for long stretches doing bugga all? He seems like he is ready to be a starter at a good club.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Yep Loved it.

Never heard of the guy before but yes he seems good.

Problem being of course we are up to the hilt with CMs right now (a phrase that I never thought that would come from me). And even if we got shot of the ones we dont use - keep Barkles, would he be happy to sit out for long stretches doing bugga all? He seems like he is ready to be a starter at a good club.

You know what I going to say, lol

SELL the deadwood, and ffs, try Barkley at RW

I absolutely also believe that we can play Kante, Kova, Jorginho, and Barkley in any 3 out of 4 player combinations

Against shit n sit flat back 10 like Newcastle tried, pull either Kova or Kante, and release the hounds with Barkley and one of the other 2 pounding forward, with Jorginho playing deep pivot DMF

Or, hell, try Barks at striker ffs, he might just surprise. I weeks ago posted an old article where he claimed that was a position he could well play.

I am not a huge believer in a player needing one position and one position only as their ticket to on the field match play.

Back before Mo went mental the 2nd time, Zouma coming in as a DMF DESTROYER later on in games always warmed my heart.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You know what I going to say, lol

SELL the deadwood, and ffs, try Barkley at RW

I absolutely also believe that we can play Kante, Kova, Jorginho, and Barkley in any 3 out of 4 player combinations

Against shit n sit flat back 10 like Newcastle tried, pull either Kova or Kante, and release the hounds with Barkley and one of the other 2 pounding forward, with Jorginho playing deep pivot DMF

Or, hell, try Barks at striker ffs, he might just surprise. I weeks ago posted an old article where he claimed that was a position he could well play.

I am not a huge believer in a player needing one position and one position only as their ticket to on the field match play.

Back before Mo went mental the 2nd time, Zouma coming in as a DMF DESTROYER later on in games always warmed my heart.

Yes!

You know what. I've always been of a mind I'd prefer to have a player that has trained specifically at one certain position instead of being what I thought of a Swiss army knife - multi functionakl, as a purpose built tool works better every time.

But had this text chat on here with someone who was saying that basically the modern player has to be open to doing all sorts which got me changing my mind.

You know I'm all for Barkles trying out RW and he would probably work well but I just dont know Sarris thoughts very well as tho he historically used players in different positions at Napoli he doesn't seem willing to try that here yet. Or open to much rotation. So maybe your ideas (tho are OK to me) might not come about.

But we should soon be preening our older age group which SHOULD include us upgrading our RW/ so IF we JUST buy someone like Bailey Sarri MIGHT just want to try Bakrles there (tho I see him getting itchy arse sitting on the bench as its a waste of his talents to be fair)

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yes!

You know what. I've always been of a mind I'd prefer to have a player that has trained specifically at one certain position instead of being what I thought of a Swiss army knife - multi functionakl, as a purpose built tool works better every time.

But had this text chat on here with someone who was saying that basically the modern player has to be open to doing all sorts which got me changing my mind.

You know I'm all for Barkles trying out RW and he would probably work well but I just dont know Sarris thoughts very well as tho he historically used players in different positions at Napoli he doesn't seem willing to try that here yet. Or open to much rotation. So maybe your ideas (tho are OK to me) might not come about.

But we should soon be preening our older age group which SHOULD include us upgrading our RW/ so IF we JUST buy someone like Bailey Sarri MIGHT just want to try Bakrles there (tho I see him getting itchy arse sitting on the bench as its a waste of his talents to be fair)

Barkley is a good enough pure athlete (maybe the best we have except for Kante, who is inhuman) that he should, in theory, be able to play almost any position on the field, as long as he stays healthy. He also has a good deal of technical skills too.

Sarri, whilst appearing atm to be quite rigid about rotation, nor into positing truly expansive thinking, certainly has, deep down, the innovative mind and a bit of gambler streak in him needed to eventually start to think outside the box. I fully believe this to be the case. I think he is intelligent to the point that he has a master plan all shaped out, and wants to have a solid baseline (in terms of both results and player performance improvement on a steady upward slope) to springboard slowly off of in a controlled fashion and manner as he starts to hit the meat of our fixtures.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

My favourite young CMF target we should be going after (along with making Kovacic permanent) after we sell off deadwood.

We can still get him for a fair price, but so many clubs are circling Red Bull Salzburg, especially after his monster run in the Europa League last year.

Massive upgrade IMHO from Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Cesc (too old, sorry), Marco van Ginkel. He has Naby Keita Jr. written all over him.

Image result for Amadou Haidara

Amadou Haidara

Date of Birth (Age): Jan 31, 1998   (20)

Place of Birth: Bamako, Mali 

Nationality:  Malian

Height: 1,75 m

Position: Central Midfield

Agent: Relatives

Current international: Mali Mail

1fe039eaa3c159b22862bbf34b75565f.png

f161703861340a4b3a7a14ce55d030fb.png

3312784584bad0c41003a5ba352f2cdf.png

Image result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou Haidara

AMADOU HAIDARA COMPILATION

Spurs were linked to him in the summer he reminds me of Naby Keïta the way he plays 

41 minutes ago, the wes said:

Spurs were linked to him in the summer he reminds me of Naby Keïta the way he plays 

They have many similarities. Both play/played for RB Salzburg, they arr from neighbouring counties (Mali and Guinea). Haidara is almost exactly 3 years younger, and a wee bit (4xms) taller, but not as muscular as Keita. Keita is a little better shooter, Haidara a little better passer (at similar stage). Keita is more offense minded at this stage, and a more rounded player,  but Haidara has the potential to become the same.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

They have many similarities. Both play/played for RB Salzburg, they arr from neighbouring counties (Mali and Guinea). Haidara is almost exactly 3 years younger, and a wee bit (4xms) taller, but not as muscular as Keita. Keita is a little better shooter, Haidara a little better passer (at similar stage). Keita is more offense minded at this stage, and a more rounded player,  but Haidara has the potential to become the same.

If we can't get Kovačić on a permanent deal we should go for him or Tanguy Ndombele

42 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we can't get Kovačić on a permanent deal we should go for him or Tanguy Ndombele

We should go for either regardless as Cesc, Drinkwater and Bakayoko need to go go go. Between the Hazard situ (if he fails to renew), the Kovacic situ, the Roman political situ, and a rapidly ageing and/or team loaded with deadwood, next summer is going to a shitstorm, even moreso if we dont qualify for the CL.

• 2 months later...

RB Salzburg's Amadou Haidara out for four months with knee injury :(

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/rb-salzburgs-amadou-haidara-out-for-four-months-with-knee/14keqhajibric1ssj92yben6dy

The youngster has been ruled of action for the rest of 2018 and will hope to be back in time for 2019 Afcon

RB Salzburg have confirmed that Mali’s Amadou Haidara will be out of action for at least four months with a knee ligament injury.

Haidara missed Salzburg’s last league outing against Austrian Wien but he was in action for the entire 90 minutes as RB Salzburg defeated Rosenborg 5-2 in their last Uefa Europa League outing earlier this month.

The injury prompted the 20-year-old to withdraw from Mali’s 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against Gabon last week.

snip

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You