test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vesper

Amadou Haidara

Started by Vesper,

My favourite young CMF target we should be going after (along with making Kovacic permanent) after we sell off deadwood.

We can still get him for a fair price, but so many clubs are circling Red Bull Salzburg, especially after his monster run in the Europa League last year.

Massive upgrade IMHO from Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Cesc (too old, sorry), Marco van Ginkel. He has Naby Keita Jr. written all over him.

Image result for Amadou Haidara

Amadou Haidara

Date of Birth (Age): Jan 31, 1998   (20)

Place of Birth: Bamako, Mali 

Nationality:  Malian

Height: 1,75 m

Position: Central Midfield

Agent: Relatives

Current international: Mali Mail

1fe039eaa3c159b22862bbf34b75565f.png

f161703861340a4b3a7a14ce55d030fb.png

3312784584bad0c41003a5ba352f2cdf.png

Image result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou Haidara

AMADOU HAIDARA COMPILATION

Bonus, the first video has a Malian singer, with probably the most INSANE tribute song to a player EVER!! It's fucking EPIC!!!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bonus, the first video has a Malian singer, with probably the most INSANE tribute song to a player EVER!! It's fucking EPIC!!!!

Yep Loved it.

Never heard of the guy before but yes he seems good.

Problem being of course we are up to the hilt with CMs right now (a phrase that I never thought that would come from me). And even if we got shot of the ones we dont use - keep Barkles, would he be happy to sit out for long stretches doing bugga all? He seems like he is ready to be a starter at a good club.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

Yep Loved it.

Never heard of the guy before but yes he seems good.

Problem being of course we are up to the hilt with CMs right now (a phrase that I never thought that would come from me). And even if we got shot of the ones we dont use - keep Barkles, would he be happy to sit out for long stretches doing bugga all? He seems like he is ready to be a starter at a good club.

You know what I going to say, lol

SELL the deadwood, and ffs, try Barkley at RW

I absolutely also believe that we can play Kante, Kova, Jorginho, and Barkley in any 3 out of 4 player combinations

Against shit n sit flat back 10 like Newcastle tried, pull either Kova or Kante, and release the hounds with Barkley and one of the other 2 pounding forward, with Jorginho playing deep pivot DMF

Or, hell, try Barks at striker ffs, he might just surprise. I weeks ago posted an old article where he claimed that was a position he could well play.

I am not a huge believer in a player needing one position and one position only as their ticket to on the field match play.

Back before Mo went mental the 2nd time, Zouma coming in as a DMF DESTROYER later on in games always warmed my heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You know what I going to say, lol

SELL the deadwood, and ffs, try Barkley at RW

I absolutely also believe that we can play Kante, Kova, Jorginho, and Barkley in any 3 out of 4 player combinations

Against shit n sit flat back 10 like Newcastle tried, pull either Kova or Kante, and release the hounds with Barkley and one of the other 2 pounding forward, with Jorginho playing deep pivot DMF

Or, hell, try Barks at striker ffs, he might just surprise. I weeks ago posted an old article where he claimed that was a position he could well play.

I am not a huge believer in a player needing one position and one position only as their ticket to on the field match play.

Back before Mo went mental the 2nd time, Zouma coming in as a DMF DESTROYER later on in games always warmed my heart.

Yes!

You know what. I've always been of a mind I'd prefer to have a player that has trained specifically at one certain position instead of being what I thought of a Swiss army knife - multi functionakl, as a purpose built tool works better every time.

But had this text chat on here with someone who was saying that basically the modern player has to be open to doing all sorts which got me changing my mind.

You know I'm all for Barkles trying out RW and he would probably work well but I just dont know Sarris thoughts very well as tho he historically used players in different positions at Napoli he doesn't seem willing to try that here yet. Or open to much rotation. So maybe your ideas (tho are OK to me) might not come about.

But we should soon be preening our older age group which SHOULD include us upgrading our RW/ so IF we JUST buy someone like Bailey Sarri MIGHT just want to try Bakrles there (tho I see him getting itchy arse sitting on the bench as its a waste of his talents to be fair)

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yes!

You know what. I've always been of a mind I'd prefer to have a player that has trained specifically at one certain position instead of being what I thought of a Swiss army knife - multi functionakl, as a purpose built tool works better every time.

But had this text chat on here with someone who was saying that basically the modern player has to be open to doing all sorts which got me changing my mind.

You know I'm all for Barkles trying out RW and he would probably work well but I just dont know Sarris thoughts very well as tho he historically used players in different positions at Napoli he doesn't seem willing to try that here yet. Or open to much rotation. So maybe your ideas (tho are OK to me) might not come about.

But we should soon be preening our older age group which SHOULD include us upgrading our RW/ so IF we JUST buy someone like Bailey Sarri MIGHT just want to try Bakrles there (tho I see him getting itchy arse sitting on the bench as its a waste of his talents to be fair)

Barkley is a good enough pure athlete (maybe the best we have except for Kante, who is inhuman) that he should, in theory, be able to play almost any position on the field, as long as he stays healthy. He also has a good deal of technical skills too.

Sarri, whilst appearing atm to be quite rigid about rotation, nor into positing truly expansive thinking, certainly has, deep down, the innovative mind and a bit of gambler streak in him needed to eventually start to think outside the box. I fully believe this to be the case. I think he is intelligent to the point that he has a master plan all shaped out, and wants to have a solid baseline (in terms of both results and player performance improvement on a steady upward slope) to springboard slowly off of in a controlled fashion and manner as he starts to hit the meat of our fixtures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vesper said:

My favourite young CMF target we should be going after (along with making Kovacic permanent) after we sell off deadwood.

We can still get him for a fair price, but so many clubs are circling Red Bull Salzburg, especially after his monster run in the Europa League last year.

Massive upgrade IMHO from Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Cesc (too old, sorry), Marco van Ginkel. He has Naby Keita Jr. written all over him.

Image result for Amadou Haidara

Amadou Haidara

Date of Birth (Age): Jan 31, 1998   (20)

Place of Birth: Bamako, Mali 

Nationality:  Malian

Height: 1,75 m

Position: Central Midfield

Agent: Relatives

Current international: Mali Mail

1fe039eaa3c159b22862bbf34b75565f.png

f161703861340a4b3a7a14ce55d030fb.png

3312784584bad0c41003a5ba352f2cdf.png

Image result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou HaidaraImage result for Amadou Haidara

AMADOU HAIDARA COMPILATION

Bonus, the first video has a Malian singer, with probably the most INSANE tribute song to a player EVER!! It's fucking EPIC!!!!

 

 

 

Spurs were linked to him in the summer he reminds me of Naby Keïta the way he plays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, the wes said:

Spurs were linked to him in the summer he reminds me of Naby Keïta the way he plays 

They have many similarities. Both play/played for RB Salzburg, they arr from neighbouring counties (Mali and Guinea). Haidara is almost exactly 3 years younger, and a wee bit (4xms) taller, but not as muscular as Keita. Keita is a little better shooter, Haidara a little better passer (at similar stage). Keita is more offense minded at this stage, and a more rounded player,  but Haidara has the potential to become the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

They have many similarities. Both play/played for RB Salzburg, they arr from neighbouring counties (Mali and Guinea). Haidara is almost exactly 3 years younger, and a wee bit (4xms) taller, but not as muscular as Keita. Keita is a little better shooter, Haidara a little better passer (at similar stage). Keita is more offense minded at this stage, and a more rounded player,  but Haidara has the potential to become the same.

If we can't get Kovačić on a permanent deal we should go for him or Tanguy Ndombele

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we can't get Kovačić on a permanent deal we should go for him or Tanguy Ndombele

We should go for either regardless as Cesc, Drinkwater and Bakayoko need to go go go. Between the Hazard situ (if he fails to renew), the Kovacic situ, the Roman political situ, and a rapidly ageing and/or team loaded with deadwood, next summer is going to a shitstorm, even moreso if we dont qualify for the CL.

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.