Ask me anything

Kez

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll answer the ones I have been sent... if there are any more, I'll answer them when I return ^_^

1. Any time you didn't celebrate a Chelsea goal? reason?

Of course not.

2. Your take on vegetarianism?

Not for me, but if some people find eating meat unethical, then so be it.

3. How do you find the time to make so many posts

I am insanely fast at typing and almost always half an hour free to check the forum.

4. Last time you passed out?

In a rugby match about eight months ago. Elbowed in the temple and got knocked unconscious. Very painful.

5. Last time you puked?

When I had really bad 'flu at Christmas in 2006

6. put the following in your preferential order vodka/beer/whisky/rum

Beer, vodka, rum, whiskey. As it happens, I hate them all.

7. if you had to buy a player off the mancs, goons and pool, who would they be and if you had to sell one of our own to them, who would they be?

From United, I would buy Owen Hargreaves, and the player I'd sell to them is Ben Sahar :P

From Arsenal, I would buy Fabregas, and the player I'd sell to them is Sidwell :lol:

From Liverpool, I would buy Torres, and the player I'd sell to them is Pizarro.

8. A past player you wish we hadn't sold?

Eidur Gudjohnsen.

9. your favourite excuse, when you're late at home?

The bus was late :P

10.ever been in a street fight, if yes, describe it?

Once or twice. Quite manic ones as well, I had a bottled waved in my face on one ocassion so I elected to headbutt the guy.

11.Whats it like being a Chelsea fan in Derby, ie do you get much stick etc ?

A bit, mostly about 'support your local team' and stuff like that, but I'd be embarrased to support either Leicester or Derby :lol:

12. Question from constantine Is it true that you are still a virgin?

I'm reluctant to answer this in case my dad comes on :P

13. Do you drink despite being underage?

Yes. But I'm sensible, and very rarely get smashed.

14. If yes whats the drunkest you've ever been?

I first got pissed when I was 5. I mistook a bottle of martini for lemonade. Drank the whole bottle.

15. How do you have such good football knowledge for your age?

I get it mostly off my dad, he seems to teach me a lot of things about football. Plus I watch a lot of football on TV - foreign leagues, internationals, etc. Just generally love the game.

16. What's your longest relationship?

I'm not a long-term sort of guy :P 14 months is the longest I can admit to.

17. What's your idea of a perfect night?

I'll try not to be too rude :P Watching Chelsea win at Stamford Bridge, before returning back home, going to my local curry house, having a couple of pints of cider and then... well... use your imagination from this point.

18. Favourite stadium other than the bridge?

My favourite stadium other than the Bridge would be... either the Dragao (Porto) or Signal Iduna (Borussia), my favourite stadium I've been to would probably be Eastlands (Man City), its modern and pretty awe-inspiring to look at.

19. Do you have a secret liking for any other team in the premiership. What team?

I have a very, very faint liking for Middlesbrough. I've been to a couple of Boro games with a mate of mine, always a good laugh. Always give us a good game as well.

20. What do you do in your spare time?

Play football, rugby and hockey. Not the best at either of them by a long shot, but I do enjoy playing sports and trying to keep fit.

Lol you can't imagine you'd know the difference between alcohol and lemonade at that age :P

& Constantine has put his name forward therefore he is next :D

Feel free to ask more than one question though we want to try get as many as possible :D