Alternate Premier League Table 15-16

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too happy with Oscar skyrocketing that penalty and with Matic giving away such a stupid handball-penalty, but overall semi optimistic since (although we didn't get them) we looked able to get the three points. Although we should always win the three points against Watford at home and we didn't look even remotely as solid as we did in the past, I did see some improvements. I mainly thought Costa and (as a sub) Hazard were very good.

Anyways, here's what the APLT looks like. Unfortunatly, we go down another two points, since we played a home game. We could really use a winning streak...

Schermafbeelding%202015-12-27%20om%2012.

And I'm back, with more APLT! This week, we see the top go down as both Leicester and City draw a par 3 game, making them both drop 2 points. Leicester and Arsenal are now joined top in the real table (with Arsenal leading on goal difference) but Leicester is still outperforming them and in first place in the APLT, meaning that although they have the same amount of points, they've played more difficult games. In fact, even City, who have 3 points less in the real table, are outperforming Arsenal by 1 point according to the APLT. United is still going down while Liverpool played to par, and both have now in fact been overtaken by Tottenham, who take fourth place deservedly.

Schermafbeelding%202015-12-31%20om%2013.

Schermafbeelding%202015-12-30%20om%2023.

Another matchday passed, and here's the next update.

City take the lead back in the APLT, with Leicester having drawn a par 3 game. Leicester are now second, tied with Arsenal. United have finally played a game to par again, something they hadn't done in 7 games and caused the steepest of all declines this season, yes, even steeper than any we've had. And we go up a bit, nice. We gain 2 points, having won a par 1 game. Still a long way to go to fourth place, not sure if we'll make it, but I'm savouring the day. It was a good day. I like how Costa, Willian and Mikel played! Zouma good as well. I know a lot of people were happy with Oscar, but I wasn't really. Liverpool drop one point in the APLT, so we're now 6 point below United and 7 below Liverpool in the APLT. Which means, since Liverpool is 7 ahead of us in the real table, we've had an equally hard first 20 games. United however, is 10 points ahead in the real table, but only 6 in the APLT. A massive points difference, and that has to do with the fact that the APLT compensates for easier and more difficult games. United have had an easier first 20 games to their season than us, and their 10 point lead should only be looked at as a 6 point lead.

Happy New Year boys! :yes:

Schermafbeelding 2016-01-04 om 00.52.17.png

Schermafbeelding 2016-01-04 om 00.52.05.png