Hello fellow Blues

Hi people! Been a fan for 11 years, since I was 9 actually. I'm the only Chelsea fan in my inner circle, most of my friends are Arsehole fans.

I've been following Hazard since he was 17 years old, so it's no surprise he's my favorite player. Was so delighted when I read his tweet that he was signing for the Champions of Europe.

When I played football myself, I played mostly as a striker. I started as a rightback, then right wing and eventually played most of my amateur carreer as a striker. But to be honest, I always had a soft spot for playing as #6. I loved tackling and going in duels, but I was too "fragile" when I was younger so my trainer wouldn't put me there.

I say this because as everyone I love to watch a dominant attacking side, but can really enjoy watching some good defending as well.

My hobbies besides watching football and going out with friends, are following politics/the new, reading some books and watching series.

KTBFFH

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mates!

Welcome mate. Good to have you here.

Also we have a We Hate Arsenal thread too. B)

Might become my favorite topic here, just as "We Hate Liverpool" thread!

• 3 months later...