Chelsea 1-0 West Ham

BlueLion.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would like to get a comment from Grant right now.. right after this first half.. before we have a chance to turn things around.. TWAT
If we end up winning 3-0, I'll be sure to remind you of this :D Although 1-0 isn't looking at all likely. But we have a whole half to get something, and its about time we had fortune on our side.

lampard has been so so poor.. was looking forward to see him play against WHU but he has been totally out of the game. he needs to make his presence felt and drive forward like he always doesperhaps he has the opposition on his mind.. he needs to remember how they treated him and use it as the extra motivation to drive forward and give us the win

If we end up winning 3-0, I'll be sure to remind you of this :D Although 1-0 isn't looking at all likely. But we have a whole half to get something, and its about time we had fortune on our side.
lol, we could easily end up getting a few goals in the 2nd half if we turn it aroundthats why i said i wanted a comment from him NOW.. while we were still pathetic :P wonder if he still thinks we play "attacking football" lol

Aye, we need something, desperately.1352: Fuck me, why does Drogba try showing off? Its all good when its 4-0, but we're in need of goals! Keep it simple!1353: Sidwell with a shot, Upson with a brilliant block. Lampard's corner is cleared. That tempo is much better.

Edited by BlueLion

Yeah, but he was charging down, so it was clearly accidental.1354: Much better, we've forced another corner. Sidwell goes in, got nudged, and its over the bar and behind for a goal kick.

Edited by BlueLion