Hello from Canada

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Apologies for the post above haha. I'm a Chelsea fan from Canada and will be visiting London next month to go see Chelsea vs Tottenham. This will be my first time going to Stamford Bridge and I was just wondering how is the view in the Matthew Harding Lower, row U seat 54 and row L seat 151 in particuluar. I just don't want to purchase tickets that will put me in at the very back of the MHL where my view will be restricted. Any thoughts on sitting/standing in the Matthew Harding Upper?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 year later...

Hi friend! And can you help me?

I need advice about moving to a new city
I want to move to a new city in Canada, Matheson.
I have already found housing. Want to buy. But how to move and take all of the old house? I think maybe to take advantage of long distance moving services, atlanticcoastmovers.ca for example? What do you think?