help a chelsea fan out

cfcdom21

Doing a project on sports rituals throughout all levels of sport and looking at the reasons why they're so common for my dissertation. So if you've played competitive sport at all during the last year you could really help me out. It takes 10 minutes max! I'll let thibaut courtois give an example of a few of the more crazy rituals out there.

"Before a game, I always enter at the same time in the corridor leading to the ground. I also send an SMS to my girlfriend to say I'm going to change and ask her not to send me messages from this time. I always remove my shoe and my left sock first because I'm left-handed. Then I go to the bathroom, I take a picture of me on the toilet and I send it to four friends in Belgium. We wish good luck to each other because they also have games on the weekends. Yes, I sent a photo of the toilets from the Nou Camp to the Bernabeu."

"I also wet my gloves at the finger tip, and before warming up, I hit my shoes against the right post then against the left post before hitting the fist in the middle of the goal. After that, I'm in a trance and nobody can destabilize me. "

If you fancy getting involved just click on the following link

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0O0bZm5cIHAIyyx

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days